Reviews for Rejected
wishing-for-wings chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
Whoahoho! So intense! :) I'm very happy that you've decided to update, it felt like ages! Haha, can't wait for the next chapter, don't keep us hanging!
Distracted Procrastination chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
It was great. I personally think that you develop the suspense very well. I know I haven't written any stories on fp but I was a lit major in college and I just wanted to put it out there thAt if you wanted, I could take a look at your stuff before posting. I just finished med school and am waiting for the match for residency do I've got some time to kill.

Anyway, I think the chapter was great and I can't wait to read the rest.

Annie
lady r chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU for updating! What a cliff hanger, but I LOVED that you updated! :D
Fugly chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
I don't hate you. On the contrary dear, I adore you for updating (even though it's just a preview). I've started reading your story a while ago, and I was so terribly afraid that it's one those stories on FP that sadly never gets updated. I am simply in love with your story.

Thank you!
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 2/15/2012
update fast please.
Distracted Procrastination chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
I've been waiting so long for an update to see if Damian comes to rescue her or not. Cliche works fine with me :) I guess you could up the stakes with the villian cousin and have him try something really underhanded with Delilah.
Maddielala56 chapter 22 . 2/3/2012
One word. Amazing! This is one of the best Fiction-Press story's I have ever read! Please continue!
theblacksheepinme chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
update update update! I am giddy with excitement! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? hey... is she going to be the typical damsel in distress that does nothing while the prince saves her? hope not. but whatever.. I'm having a lot of fun reading your story!

also I like the last line "If he has fallen for you then all the rejections on this earth will not stop him." dunno... i just do!

so please UPDATE SOOOOOON!
Lady R chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
Just caught up to speed. Please update soon. I really love this story! :)
lovet chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
The story is really nice, Damian and Deliah are just too stubborn and thick-headed. Can't wait for more updates :). thank you for sharing
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
any chance for updates soon?
witeaya chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
can we hope for updates soon?

god, his uncle and cousin are grating on my nerves.

still frustrated on how the whole royal family was being played by his uncle.

pls update soon?
DorkExpress chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Wow... a piece of great work you have here, I hope you update soon!
silverstarazor chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
ahahaa, I wouldnt have known what the foot diversion was about if you hadnt said xD

I was so lost, i was like "what?"
I forgot chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Nah keep writing! I can't wait tO find out what happens next! :D
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »