Reviews for Rejected
MusicGurl8129 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Beatrix should be EVIIILLLLLL. :) But look good on the outside... muhaha!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I love the Story's plot so far, can't wait. :)
BleedingInLove chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
This was an amazing story and I'm glad to have finished it in under two days.
my princess ending chapter 29 . 2/2/2014
I adore the relationship between Delilah and Damian. I'm so glad came back to check if you'll ever update Betrayal but instead, I find this! I'll probably read this again some time soon.

With love,
my princess ending
shann-ng chapter 29 . 12/23/2013
just read this story in one go it was that good! really well written and i love the characters and ending :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I read it on Wattpad but it wasn't being updated so I had to come here to finish reading it!
K'MI.974 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
I enjoyed reading your story very much! :)
bella chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hiii

Okay, firstly, I should tell you I've read this story twice over, not at the same time, and this is my second visit. Basically, I was looking some nice romcom, and stories written always always seem to be a bazilllion tims better than anything published, which really says something, but getting back to topic, I stumbled across your story, and fell in love. Its such a sweet revenge, getting the guy who spurned you to fall for you. These kind of stories pretty much rule my heart. And you put a new spin to this, in a fairy tale like atmosphere, the royalty, and your brilliant writing made me feel so immersed in this world and basically, the deeper Damien fell for Delilah, the deeper I was falling for this.

There are tons of stories both at fictionpress and fanfiction, where I have an account btw, Bellathedisenchanted, if you want to pm back (oh gosh that would make me feel so honoured:D), and tons of what-ifs and new ideas, but to execute them at this level isn't that easy. Your witty dialogues are witty, and the funny ones are funny. Cecilia comes across as fiery and vivacious as she is described, and Delilah's improvement of character is so real; the fact she has to find herself and form an identity through her love for plants and outdoor explorations before she finds love is inspiring and realistic despite the fairy tale like setting of the story.

I love any well written fairy tale like romance, and this falls perfectly into that category. The characters were just amazing, and I don't know how you see so many grammar mistakes, because I did not see so much so that it was jarring. And you did the romance perfectly! I don't get why you ever though you can't write romance. This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. Of course, I wish for more Damien and Delilah interactions throughout, but that's just me being selfish:D, and its great we saw everything, from their beginning not-quite meeting, to the engagement in the rain. Sighhh, that's giving me the flutters now.:D

Surprisingly, I liked Delilah. I don't really like heroines who tend to be in denial generally, but you gave her such a good reason, and such a burden, and Damien, oh my gosh! He's so cocky but it comes charming hahahaha, especially his jealous fits, like witnessing Rossi touching Delilah and the carriage ride. Its just sooooo cute. So so adorable. I love those heroes tortured by their yet unrealised emotions, makes the moment of realisation so much more satisfying. And it was. Standing 3 hours outside her window? Hahahahaahhaa. Gosh, it was realy funny, the subtle kind, and very clever dialogue as well, it came across the first time during the scene where Damien was greeting all the ehh, wife candidates in the second ball and had that exchange with Cecilia. It was funny scene, and it didn't feel contrived or silly, it was really painted the characters and was very well written. That goes to the entire story of course, but I really liked that scene, it was funny without being cheesy or stereotypical.:D

I could go on and on, but I should end with a thank you, for writing such an amazing story that got me to stay up till 5am in the morning, and worth every single bit of lost sleep don't worry, and left me feeling so content with reading such a great story. The only problem now is, its going to be hard to read another story and enjoy it as much, I've been spoilt by this one.:) I loved Damien's humbling, his slow change of feelings was my favourite part of the story. Haha, and the ball scene, where he literally drags her onto the dance floor! Lol, I'm all for women's rights and all of course, but that was so, filled with tension, the right juicy kind of tension.:D And there is something romantic about the guy you like submitting you into liking him, manhandling and all. Ahhhhh. Anyway, if you've stuck through till the end, thank you once again, and I do think you should send this off for publication if possible, its so worth it. Perhaps a few more interactions between our main couple and I'll be content!:D Nahh, seriously, do consider publication, I most certainly would buy it, but if not, thanks for the brilliant, brilliant read, and I do hope you have just the same success with the rest of your stories.

Cheers
Bellathedisenchanted
mizb3v chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
Amazing
SSKFelton chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
I find myself jumping for joy that Delilah escaped marrying the prince 3 years ago. She would have had to put up with what Bea's husband suffers from Damien's and his friends hands. They are so cruel. I hope you address this soon and I also hope Delilah does not marry such a conceited oaf like the Prince. I'm more inclined towards Agapito Rossi.
SSKFelton chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Don't like Damien. When is he going to understand the truth? I keep waiting for her to explode and club him with the nearest vase
SSKF chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Good chapter. Things are progressing nicely. Please say he'll start falling in love. and APOLOGIZING sincerely for how the treated her in the past. As for the King - it's obvious the Uncle mentioned in the prologue is poisoning him.
SSKFelton chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Yep! 'Someone has to help Delilah back to the castle.'

I love this story. Is he falling in love now? I can't wait until he does. I hope it's soon.
snccrockz chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
OMG OMG...and OMG

I found this story...I forget how now...but anyways I read it all in over 2 days straight. It was AWESOME! And so worth the sleepiness I now have.

I love how you had Damian's character develop over time and not become some 180 degree blind sighted puppy. And he still has his annoying or mean aspects to himself intact, which is very true, people don't change completely.

The flirting and banter that he encouraged with Delilah were my favorite parts.

At times with Delilah I felt so pissed off on her behalf, I wanted to slap HELLA people, and punch Damian's childhood girl friend particularly. Speaking of Delilah, she grew up realistically and she matured but she was still vulnerable and delicate in certain aspects.

Thank you for writing this story, I love it so much and I can't wait to read the sequel. You have a great way of weaving a story together with various characters and still have continuity as they develop.
Novella chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
*...lost the will to finish it.
Sorry, I accidentally pressed send. (I am on my phone.) But yeah, that was the end of my review and if you do wish to contact me, my name is Of Sapphires and Quicksilver on Fiction Press. Good luck with your writing!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »