Reviews for Rejected
Novella chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
My apologies as a reader of this story since I had intended to stay up all night to see this fic through, but I have to stay I had to stop reading at this point. Your writing is impeccable, despite the fact that you have glaringly noticeable mistakes, so I do not hate you or this story. I had to stop because I felt the quality of it was decreasing in my tastes. Honestly, I thought one kidnapping was enough - but two? Also, I felt some of the events leading up to it were a bit rushed and choppy. Thanks for the story, though I lost the will to fn
gulistala chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Oh wow Bea's so out of character compared to the start of this story- there was no clear gradual transition. Also, the language use a lot of the times seems like something only spoken in present days rather than 1800s-ish. Also I feel as if Delilah lacks in characterisation, there doesn't seem to be much substance to her considering she is a main character. Despite all this though I'm really enjoying the story!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You asshole! Everything wad probably the opposite what your so called loving uncle said.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
DAMIEN! YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!
Crimson Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved your book it was amazing to read, could not put it down!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2013
I first found this amazing story on Wattpad, and had to follow you here to read the complete story:-) . I loved it! The only thing I wish I was that there were some semi passionate scenes between Damien and Delila. Even a nice smooch when they got engaged would have been nice, as Delila came across as being a bit too prudish. But all in all a great read.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Whoops, sorry for the blank review. Great Job! It takes a lot of time and effort to finish a story, and a cute one like this to boot :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lover123 chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
I LOVED this story! I'm glad everything worked out in the end and your drabbles are so funny. -
I do think Delilah is too much of a prude to do anything with a man, BUT it doesn't matter who you are or what era you are in; when a man you are in love with, who also just happens to be your fiance makes a move on you, you end up forgetting yourself. I think even Delilah would submit to Damian's moves once in a while ;D
*Sighs*
Being in love is an amazing thing.
Is there anyway we could get a chapter or short drabble on the wedding?!
*Pleading with Damian's pouting face*
Guest chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
did you put this story on wattpad?
goanywhere chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Second time I've read this story and this scene still tugs at my heart strings. Lovely job.
LollipopBookworm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love your story and am reading it on Wattpad. Do you update this first or the one on Wattpad? Just trying to figure out what site I should read it on :)
Monique chapter 29 . 4/29/2013
Ah-mazing! Is this the end? NOOOOOOOOOOO! lol. This was a great book
Monique chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
I dont get it. Y are all these last chapters really short and i don't know what is happeining in this chapter O_o
Monique chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
EEEKKKK. he FINALLY admitted it. He said the three words. EEEKKK! Congrats peeps.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »