Reviews for Insanity and Idiosyncrasies
tannyapple chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
never fail to make me laugh :') xx
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
this chapter was a bit more like a traditional diary entrance. pretty good wordplay. you know, i really missed this character. though, it seems like she has some expanding to do, perspective wise. but, most highscholers. what's aton towers? you are quite good at discription, also, are you planning on introducing a plot? as it 's a diary, what you might want to do is have 4 0r 5 subplots all running at the same time, and then have the climax when they all smash into each other. should be fun.
Apples and Stars chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
never fails to make me smile :')

Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
i've been reading her diary. i feel bad. dis is great, keep it up. introducing more characters was a smart idea.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
that sounds like one of the worst things that could happen in a dressing room. i never use those... their kinda odd, if you think about it. very nice story! loose tone, great choice in discription, it flows along like cherry pop rocks. i love this.
Apples and Stars chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
lmao litterally made my day :') soo funny

Fox Trot 9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm still reviewing it, even if you strangle me with my own intestines. Is this a real diary? If it is, then you've got guts posting it here. I wonder if Jessica Aldon ever read this. Maybe not. If she did, she'd already be flaming the hell out of you in the reviews, and I don't see any flames there.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
ohh dear, this could get ugly. nice use fo diary format.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
so true, that silly punk music is just pointless guitar bashing. It's glorius pop that means all.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
don't see how we would get offended, as it wasn't us. And God's to cool to let that get to him. And see, the thing is, he knows Jessica, and loves her as much as he loves you character. So, he knows why she is like she is, loves the positives in her, and tries to help her improve. So, he does help you with vengeance, but in a mutally productive way.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
yay for not succeding! is this true, or a made up?
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
pretty snappy, quick tempo.
Blob chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Haha this is rather amusing, update soon!
tannyapple chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
so yep fanfiction was being a spaz and wouldnt let me review on chapter 3 for some reason so im reviewing on this chapter instead :D dont worry about the God thing ive seen worse on this site and i actully found it highly amusing, actully the whole thing is pretty comical, i really like the 50 cent comment in chapter 1, is this based on real life feeling or just made up, because either way i think everyone has to put up with a Jessica in their life and ranting really does help lol

update soon