Reviews for Bring On The Rain
KingAtem chapter 29 . 1/23
I also love the part where greg got drunk. I could picture it in my head and its funny as heck
KingAtem chapter 1 . 1/23
absolutely love it.
using the right there/their could improve it, spelling is a little off.
other than those it is absolutely amazing. I stated reading this at like 11 or 12 am and finished it at like 7 pm. you my friend got skill
Samurai Wolverine chapter 61 . 5/29/2013
I loved it to the very end.
Lori Jane Summers chapter 61 . 11/19/2012
O.O Oh MY GOOGLE! ( credit for that goes to Sir Toby turner of youtube) I absolutely LOVE this story sooooooooo much _ Gaahhhhh It was really good ! XP i really injoyed it
lowshie chapter 61 . 3/17/2011
i loved this ;) great job!
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 61 . 3/10/2011
Sad it is over. but I loved it
Emoness chapter 61 . 3/5/2011
Wow. This story is amazing. I loved the plot and your writting is wonderful. I hope my life gets better like this continue wriiting you'll be famous one day. You'll get this made into a book and I'll by it.
Bridgett-blah chapter 61 . 3/1/2011
O YAY! THIS IS SO CUTE! AWESOME ending! Haha. Im so happy its a happy ending D Wow. YAY them. DD
crissy19 chapter 61 . 3/1/2011
yay this was a pretty good story! Have u ever thought about a sequel to this story? that would be awesome.
Latigua chapter 61 . 3/1/2011
Well done. A nice ending to a story with so many hardships throughout. I'm glad Dustin didn't want to learn anything about his biological father. Other than there being more to write, no matter what happens Greg is his dad.

Again, well done.
kor7 chapter 61 . 3/1/2011
awe i loved it... that was the perfect ending... it was wonderful... im so sad its done it really is wonderful...! good job! im really going to miss this story... keep up the good work cant wait to read your new story!
owlvisions chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I like this story! I just started it and I already like it. I must read more!
tannyapple chapter 61 . 3/1/2011
Im so sad this story is over, its had me gripped all the way through :)

the last chapter was brilliant how you linked all the issues of Annabel and Greg, to the older Dustin, but made it so that the was good, but also still kept the story realistic, which is one of the main reasons i love this story apart from the fact its really well written.

sorry to see the story end

tanny apple :D xx

(btw love the ending and how it linked to the title, really brilliant conclusion)
tannyapple chapter 60 . 2/21/2011
this chapter was so beautiful :'D i loved it!

xx