Reviews for Theft of the Heart
zagato chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Wonderful story!
Preposterous chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Cute story! I really like your writing style and spin on things.
firefly114 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Aw the end was so cute! Love it!
firefly114 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
At first I thought the guards had a real lead bit it would be so easy to get out of their accusation which was actually surprisingly accurate. The ending was sad but I feel like we will be seeing more of him...
firefly114 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
The fact that she had brought a letter and that Leo knew she would was great. I'm curious to know more about the thief network they belong to. Also I love te exchange between rafe and Leo. He definitely wasnt as oblivious as he seemed! Even though the reasons he likes "lenia" were so cliched, it made sense. Have you read Ella enchanted? This reminds me a bit of that. Just a bit. Which is a good thing!
firefly114 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Hi! Okay so I wrote that other review while I was in class but I just wanted to elaborate a bit. Since the kiss was really important, I'd make a bigger deal out of it if you know what I mean. Like... "He answered by half asked question by pressing his lips to mine. Suddenly, a warm, tingly feeling flowed from my lips to every part of my body, making even the tips of my fingers feel alive. It wasn't the kind of warmth I got after a successful heist or breaking a really difficult code-it was the kind of warmth you get from someone who truly cares about you-something I wasn't so familiar with." Or something. You know what I mean.

And at the end, it doesn't seem like her mother is angry at all. She seems to be almost defending her daughter. So I would make that a bit clearer.

Great chapter though!
Firefly114 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I loved this one! I just wish you went into detail about a dew more things. Like the kiss for instance. Or her mothers anger.
Firefly114 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Couldn't log in here I'm on my phone. Another great chapter but I wish we saw more of their conversation! And also I'm wondering what exactly it is about him that so intrigues her and vice versa. I know the characters have that figured out but readers don't !
firefly114 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Aw, this courtship is so cute! It actually makes me wish in my story that she found out who the "prince" guy was a lot later. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
firefly114 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Oy, everyone is giving "wry" looks here! Maybe start using a different adjective?

I loved her conversation with the prince, though. (he is the prince, right? it was kind of obvious but that's okay.)
firefly114 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Hi! I found your story because I wrote the other Midnight Thieves prompt response on ADoR (All That Glitters) and I was interested to see what you wrote!

I really like this so far! It's so much different from mine. I was just wondering, what time period does this take place in?

I'll read more and let you know what i think!
ManicMango chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Ah no! Leo told him her real name! That can't be good!
animegirl214 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
hahhaha. aww! THat was cute!~ :D Thanks so much for this story! :D
Jaja chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
I found this on ADoR! You got honorable mention, wow. That's so good. i wrote an entry but din't win. :P you deserve it i really like theft of the heart
SandraStarck chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
This was a really cute story! Elena and Rafe had nice chemistry.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »