Reviews for The way we should judge
name redacted chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hm... The last line doesn't quite seem to fit, but the first paragraph is really interesting. I can't say that I was really minding the actual prose the first time I read it, but the idea is fascinating. It's like the inverse of looking at the sky, and knowing that two stars which are only inches apart, are lightyears away from one another. Looking over it again, the prose is interesting. It's not quite prose, made of sentence fragments. You may want to check the punctuation, but I like the structure.
Z451 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I have to hand it to you, your works have been amazing.

This one could pass quite well for philiosophy at it's finest, and was a bit mind boggling as well as insightful.
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow, that was very deep. I started reading this short story and I was ready to judge it without reading more then a few words. Now, I’m glad I bothered reading it through. Great job with this; I really liked it.
Pale White Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
The mind is a wonderful thing, but it can be wrong. The mind is corruptible. Very prone to suggestion. Rethinking. Brainwashing. Do not depend on your mind, for many things influence it. Friends. Lifestyle. Culture. Area. Take what you think with apprehension. Do you really believe that? If you must listen to one thing, listen to your heart. You know when your heart speaks. You can feel it. Your mind will try and make you conform to others, but your heart shall always be your own. The mind may interept what your eyes see but your heart tells you what you truly believe.