Reviews for Paradox Hearts
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
You said chapters will come faster, but it's been three years since you wrote on this again. I'm actually really sad, because I love this story. I want to see what new adventures that Koishii, Volgore and Suzanna are going to go on. Please update this wonderful story again. I really want to read more of this.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Oh man, I hope they can beat Lafarga.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Aw, I really like Koishiii. So far, I think she's my favorite character out of the three. Volgore is second and then Suzanna is the third.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
I wonder who the girl is, and why she's out there where she is. This chapter really pulled me into the actions and antics of Volgore and Suzanna. This story is so good.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
This is really funny. Suzanna and Volgore really make me laugh out loud. I admit this chapter had repetitions, but it made sense to include them in it. The story is going great so far, and I hope to uncover the secrets of why it is the way it is.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is a dark premise. I bet this story is probably going to be a lot like Obake from the way it sounds. I'm going to read ahead and see.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad that everyone made it through that fight. I wonder what will happen next?
Lime-sama the Second chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Suzanna is so suspicious...and slightly creepy. I wonder what her deal is. I really liked the fight with LaFarga (sp?) or whatever the God's name was. Volgore was really awesome in that chapter.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
This was amazing! I love your action-packed chapters! This is exactly what an adventure should be!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Ooooh they're going to fight against a god. This should be good.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I do wonder who Suzanna is and I really like Koishii.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I like Volgore and Suzanna's interactions. They both have such opposite attitudes and Volgore is so funny!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This was a cool idea where the character goes through the same thing over and over, stuck in a loop of time.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is a creepy sounding prologue. This will be interesting.
King Corn chapter 6 . 2/14/2014