Reviews for Paradox Hearts
Parapaxis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Seems intresting...
Lime-sama chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I feel bad for Koishii and Volgore. They both don't have any weapons. Now they have to fight a god. Talk about a tough time. Suzanna shouldn't be so hard on them.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I don't really care for Koishii right now. Her character really seems like she's going to be the damsel in distress type and I can't stand girls like that. Suzanna and Volgore were interesting in this chapter, but Koishii just annoyed me. I look forward to your next chapter.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Volgore really does have some bad luck. I hope that everyone can live through their fight with Lafarga.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I hope their fight goes well! I mean, they're fighting a GOD! I also wonder who has the power and how it will play in to the god's defeat.
Black Bride Anna chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I actually never thought I'd see another update on this story! I'm glad that you came back to give it another update! I love this story, more than I ever did Fractured Reflections. I'd put it up there with Sacrifice (though i don't find it as dark as Sacrifice).

The fight with the slime was great! I felt a little sorry for Koishii and Volgore, who didn't have any weapons. I also wonder how the fight with Lafarga is going to turn out, and who really had the power...and what that power even is, for that matter XD Update soon!
Dark Kurogane chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
This chapter was fascinating. There were a lot of things brought up, and their fight scene was just wonderful. I feel sorry for Volgore, being pulled in like that with little sleep. I wonder how much longer he'll last?
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
A lot of action here! I love it! I like when they were fighting the slime and stuff! It was awesome!
Iruka-sama chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I wonder who actually does have the power. I want to say that Volgore does, because the blue fog went to him that came out of the box, but you make it seem like maybe it's not him. It'll be interesting to see who ends up defeating Lafarga!
paynt chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Interesting chapter, it kind of reminds me of the movie 'Groundhog Day', with the constant repeating of the same day.

Volgore seems to be an interesting character, and I felt like I was getting a bird's eye view of a famous celebrity's day ... only repeated. Keep up the great writing!
PlayfulArtistKitty chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
i like this story it's really cool so far
Starlight Rhapsody chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
I'm curious about what will happen next to the three of them...

And who's the man that Suzanna want to find?

Please update it soon

I'm waiting for the next chapter of this one too as well
Herp de Derp chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Good beginning.

I really like Volgore and the fact that he kept time hopping back and fourth between times. It was really funny to see how sick and tired he kept getting each time. I was laughing my ass off when he screamed in the middle of his sexy photoshoot.

I also liked the girl character that sent him to another world. I think that she has a huge purpose in the story so I'm interested in seeing more of her.

Suzanna is interesting too. I like she and Volgore's relationship and I can't wait to see how things will progress with the two of them. This is just too exciting and I'm glad that I happened to find this story in a search. Keep up the good work!
Herp de Derp chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This has a really good start! I love this little prologue so far and it sound like a very interesting story.
BreeJalil chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Please remove your plagiarized quote from your summary and come up with something of your own. You know what I'm talking about, imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery, so if you truly liked this author you would not steal their work.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »