Reviews for Paradox Hearts
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I'm glad that everyone made it through that fight. I wonder what will happen next?
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
So...Volgore has the power! Nice! I loved their fight with the god and everything too. Please update soon!
Black Bride Anna chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Freakin' awesome fight! Volgore kicked ass! *Even if he passed out in the process XD* But hey, I loved it. I want to see what they face next.
Lime-sama chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Suzanna is so suspicious...and slightly creepy. I wonder what her deal is. I really liked the fight with LaFarga (sp?) or whatever the God's name was. Volgore was really awesome in that chapter.
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I wonder what will happen now? Will they slay more gods? Update soon!
Dark Kurogane chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Great fight and I kind of thought that Volgore had the power after he dropped the box. I think that he'll be a great hero for this story and I agree that Koishii needs some type of special power too.
Iruka-sama chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter! I like the defeat of Lafarga and all of the VolgoreXKoishii moments. I like them as a couple better than I do he and Suzanna. Speaking of Suzanna, I wonder what she wants. She's so suspicious.
Kurogane Black Ninja chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
It's nice to see an update on this story. I loved it from the beginning and I'm glad that you're updating it again. I want to read the next chapter, and know what happens to everyone in the Lamagra fight.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Seems intresting...
Lime-sama chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I feel bad for Koishii and Volgore. They both don't have any weapons. Now they have to fight a god. Talk about a tough time. Suzanna shouldn't be so hard on them.
Inu-Inu's Midget Friend chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I don't really care for Koishii right now. Her character really seems like she's going to be the damsel in distress type and I can't stand girls like that. Suzanna and Volgore were interesting in this chapter, but Koishii just annoyed me. I look forward to your next chapter.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Volgore really does have some bad luck. I hope that everyone can live through their fight with Lafarga.
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I hope their fight goes well! I mean, they're fighting a GOD! I also wonder who has the power and how it will play in to the god's defeat.
Black Bride Anna chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I actually never thought I'd see another update on this story! I'm glad that you came back to give it another update! I love this story, more than I ever did Fractured Reflections. I'd put it up there with Sacrifice (though i don't find it as dark as Sacrifice).

The fight with the slime was great! I felt a little sorry for Koishii and Volgore, who didn't have any weapons. I also wonder how the fight with Lafarga is going to turn out, and who really had the power...and what that power even is, for that matter XD Update soon!
Dark Kurogane chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
This chapter was fascinating. There were a lot of things brought up, and their fight scene was just wonderful. I feel sorry for Volgore, being pulled in like that with little sleep. I wonder how much longer he'll last?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »