Reviews for Suck This: Not Another Vampire Story
blakbird0019 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I just read your whole story today and I just thought I'd do an overall review right here. I thought this thing was hilarious haha. I was reading the first chapter during class and I had to stifle my laughter. I then proceeded to probably look like an idiot for the rest of the day, staring at my computer screen with a stupid smile plastered on my face. Loved your story :) I wish you would've come up with a sequel, though. I could've gone for some more stuff like this. By the way, the whole thing with Jack being gay, I thought that was really funny. I saw something else like it on FanFiction, except I'm not sure if he was entirely gay or just a transvestite. It's always funny to me haha. So anyway, like I said, I loved this story. I wish you'd write more.
Pocket Muse chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I loved this. And I'm about to go check your profile for a sequel.
Pocket Muse chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
:( that was sad.
Pocket Muse chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Whaaaaaaat?
Pocket Muse chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Ahhhh! This is fantastic! There isn't anything that really needs improvement. Great job!
Pocket Muse chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I can honestly say I didn't see that coming. O.O But "counter-stalk"? Brilliant.
Pocket Muse chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this. Immensely. This starts out on par with the Harvard Lampoon parody!
Echo of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Total Twilight moment. I think it would be better if you posted this on Fanfiction though.
Laura chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Shouldn't you be posting this on fanfiction? Er, yes! Let me guess, you're not a fan? No, but as it is based on twilight it should be posted over there. Fictionpress is for original fiction, which this is not! Anyone wanting to read a decent original story is going to be disappointed when they see your summary (I was).

You'll also probably get more readers over there, if I was looking for something similar I'd go there first.
RightToRemainSilent chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Much, much love. You managed to give her a personality, and for that you deserve a bucket of cookies. This was awesome, one of the best parodies around - and it has the bonus of its own plotline! *claps*

...sequel?
Abrasive chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
So. Epic. And. Awesome.

It was funny, concise, and damn entertaining! Question: Is the title for the last chapter a play on 'I Am Legend', because if it is - brilliant!

There was so much to love about this story, particularly how wildly inventive it turned out. And yes, you definitely put a new spin on the 'tortured vampire' scenario.

Stephenie Meyer can eat your vampire literature dust!
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is brilliant! Funny and amazingly detailed, silly but never shallow.

By the way, meaningless trivia. "Eddie Collins" was the name of a real person, an American baseball superstar around the turn of the last century. He was one of the only honest members of the infamous 1919 Chicago "Black Sox" team, the only baseball team ever to "throw" the World Series.

I don't suppose THIS Eddie Collins was really THAT Eddie Collins way back then?
Abrasive chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a little fist pump when Jack was making eyes at Eddie, embarassing as it may be to admit I do anything remotely resembling a fist pump.

I absolutely loved this chapter - you just keep turning everything on its head; it's brilliant! This thing has more twists than a game of snakes and ladders, and I mean the Hasbro version I used to play in my childhood which took me hours to complete because I kept getting confused as to whether ladders were up or down.

Anyway, I'm gonna go now, before my grin eats the entirety of my face. Again: Brilliant.
Mr. Random17 chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
Haha, nice chapter. The Jack twist...makes sense.) Keep it up, this is hilarious gold!
Abrasive chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I was hoping the "obligatory love triangle" would be between Jack and Eddie, i.e. Ella and Jack are fighting for the same man - would've made sense considering how... well... gay Edward is in the books. But - am still satisfied with another clever twist on your part.

And all vampire stories should bear reference to Buffy. It's common courtesy.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »