Reviews for end
kazoua chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
... I'm not too into scifi. So, I don't really get this. But... it's interesting. You know? Like, it's obvious that you're a pretty good writer.

You have this sort of slow kind of writing style, I think, if I had to really label it. Nothing really pops up or appears choppy. It just flows.

And I'm still confused. Can't discern what's happening in the end. Bleghh.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
...I'm not sure how you made the apocalypse so romantic - but wow! XD That was really interesting and your descriptions of time going nuts were suitably mind-boggling despite their simplicity XD Put shortly, I really liked it - great work!
Hendrik Boom chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
What makes me sad seeing this story here is that it means I'll probably never see it in the Magazine of Fantasy and Science fiction. I like it that much.
Triizore chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love how you use description to bring the scene to life. I find it playing through my mind like a movie instead of text on a screen.

The ending was really intereseting and unexpected, but why is Adam giving Jacob the end of the world?
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to

We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
theearthisdoomed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Fascinating. It makes me want to know more about what's going on, but a very satisfying little story all the same. Thank you.
Anna Cate chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is beautiful. I love your descriptions. The story feels like it goes on beyond what you've told, it's a complete world. The characters are deep and fascinating. I only had one complaint.

"He shifted on the rickety cot he'd bought at the Goodwill store after Adam lost his fellowship and the faculty agreed it would be best if he take a break from the program for a while."

This sentence is really long and confusing. I think it would be better to give this piece of back story in a couple sentences, maybe a whole paragraph.