Reviews for Love and Loss
songbirdalice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was very good and well spoken. I liked the breaks in your lines, they were in the right spot to keep the flow of things. Your writing has indeed improved.
A Fire Rose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This one has a slightly different rhythm. It's more choppy. In many ways, it sounds like the rhythm of a quick (maybe hiphop) song. You also changed the voice from saying "you said-" to "she-." Was this intentional?
loved.c chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was lovely to read; it was nice being able to read a poem & being able to relate somewhat easily. You captured many descriptions & caused emotions [at least for myself] with it. :]
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i love it! i love that the rhyme wasn't forced; you rhymed where you could and where it would fit snugly. VERY NICE MONSIEUR! honestly i love the way you really captured that feeling of not being able to stop thinking about someone because you love them even though they've really fucked you over. i liked the metaphor "a bitter pill" it was a bit of a cliche but a cute one. and i like the way you made your pain into your "muse". that was cool. altogether a very real and authentic piece of writing :D
mr mahler chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
bloody fantastic man!sucked me in this poem,really like your style, with this topic,distantly familiar in our approach i would say,chek me out if you ever get the chance...
in theory chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I absolutely empathise with you right about now :)

I enjoyed this, only advice would be to put a space after commas, to make it easier on the eye and easier to speak aloud in your mind.

Jack