Reviews for Mac Vs PC: Infected
Jjjjj chapter 19 . 2/3
Hope you update! A hopeful fan!
IcanzIIravor chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
This was a great read. I hope everyone eventually comes to their senses. I know Mac is hurt, shocked and angry over how he found out more than anything. PC should have spoken to her and told him what happened. Finding out the way he did would be pretty harsh and shocking. PC's mom needs an attitude check. Shame on her for kicking her own daughter out of the house. I can understand anger since she lost her best friend and hurt, but no excuse to treat her own daughter like she is not from her flesh and blood. Huge burden for PC to deal with. I hope to read more of this story in the future.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
Hoping you'll update this soon! I've been on Mac and PC's journey for years and can't wait to see the next step :)
bridgettblaah chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
Where'd you go D:
MilkyHockey chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is such a good story. Please continue it if you can! It's so cute (on page 8), anyway thanks for the great read so far. :D
AMessofPickles chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
I have this terrible habit of reviewing all of my alerted stories after I've updated my own story. Which means that sometimes it can be so so long before I review a story (so that's what is happening right now). Anyway, on to the review!

God I am so in love with this story. I love the characterization of Piper and Mac and I loved the way you wrote this chapter. Obviously this is an important chapter to "get right" and explain properly and I thought you did a fantastic job. I nearly started crying when I saw that Piper's mom not only kicked her own daughter out, but also punctured her soccer ball. God you wouldn't even think that that would have such a significant impact out of context but it really did in the story.

Gosh I really wanna see the aftermath of this whole thing. How Mac will react to it all and their relationship after that. Gosh it broke my heart seeing how confused and hurt he was by all of this information. Dear god. I just wanna smother both Piper and Mac in hugs and tell them everything will be okay. I also loved the interaction between Casey and Piper. The support that Casey provides is so amazing and just what Piper needs at a time like this. Speaking of Piper I was so surprised and proud to see her take care of her junior like that. It just shows how selfless she is even when she's struggling so much.

Anyway I cannot wait to see what else you have planned for this story! I'm really really enjoying it! :) Can't wait for the next update!
kikichaka chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Missing piper ...
Ceri Anne chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
Oh my goodness! I knew it was something big but I wasn't expecting this! Poor Piper - I do think her mum kicking her out of the house was just a bit harsh - as if she isn't suffering enough. Hopefully Mac will forgive her soon, though I can imagine it would be a tough thing to come to terms with. And do we find out why his grandparents gave her a lift in the end?
Looking forward to the next chapter.
bridgettblah chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god I cried. Wow. I have no words for this. Please please update soon.
leavemeialone chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
WOW . . . THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRAZY! Oh my gosh, I am so mad at her mom. Just from what I remembered Piper saying about her in the past chapters, her mom has never really been there much for her. I guess . . . it makes sense she acted like the way she did. But it sucks, I know Piper acts strong . . . but she still needs her mom especially now more than ever. I guess Mac also needs Piper's mom too. As for Mac, I can't even comprehend what he is feeling. I am so scared that he'll never forgive Piper for what she did. I hope he can or at least try to understand because they belong together. It was also very hard on Piper too. They make her seem like a heartless person. But it wasn't easy on her, especially since she had to hide this from everyone. She even tried to convince Pamela, but come on . . . Pam knew what she was doing. I have enough faith and have seen enough to know that Pam considered everything before making this decision. She knew how it would play out and she still did it. I have to respect her for that and I know Piper had to too. But it is harder for everyone and it makes sense. I am glad that Piper has Casey and that Casey trust Piper's judgment. I do too. Throughout all this craziness, I am glad that Casey provides Piper with stability, friendship, trust, and love. It breaks my heard that everyone else around can't do that, but I guess it is all hard on them too. I don't know how it'll be okay for all of them, I know that them knowing this will change their life forever. They'll look at Pam and Piper differently now. But I hope they still remember how much they love the two. As for now, I know that Piper will try to bury herself into helping Lindy because she cares for her juniors but also she doesn't want to think about what had just happened. When I saw this story finally updated, I was so scared and excited. I was excited to find out what would happen next but scared because I remembered the cliffhanger. I am so scared of the next following chapters because I don't know how it'll go. It is not-so-happy-go-lucky. THANKS FOR UPDATING!
Scarlett Frayne chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I liked this chapter! Update soon! Love
-Scarlett
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I was about to cry
this story is amazing btw
SK12Monster chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I was NOT expecting that! That's insane...glad you updated though :)
Scarlett Frayne chapter 18 . 5/6/2014