Reviews for The Immortal Curse
P. Kmet chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This story really flows quite nicely and I love how you describe the objects your characters interact with and see.

I could feel and imagine the "thick rope" and I could see the "blood dripping on the clean floor".

I love supernatural stories...especially well-made stories like this piece.

Superb!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
A. Barone chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Ack! So amazing! _ Jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, breath-taking amazing actually and I am so psyched that this had a happy ending and that there's another story coming our way! _ Great job!
A. Barone chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Oh. Oh. Oh. This is getting really good. I had a sneaking suspicion that it was Gallen once Brendan was told what was causing Sarah's current predicament. However, because of the prologue I have a general feeling that Sarah's time is going to practically run out before she's found and I say practically because I know you and you don't do tragic endings... _

So don't leave me hanging girl! Update soon!
A. Barone chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Oh! Oh! Oh! So good! I loved the different POV's. They were confusing at first and I did have to re-read some of the transitions but boy-totally amazing! And I hope that this story doesn't have a heartbreaking ending...PLEASE tell me that the ending isn't heartbreaking! Oh, and update soon!
A. Barone chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
My, my, my. Things are getting very interesting. I can't WAIT to read what happens next! Update soon please!