Reviews for Tribal Relations
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I hope your writing skills have improved or you either quit it LOL
MiranDuranDa chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Ahh! Tease! I thought there was another chapter and suddenly I'm cut off from my addiction. *sighs* I guess I have to practice patience. Definitely not one of my virtues
Persevera chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm not sure about Grael. I somehow get the feeling that he's quite pleased to have someone like Keil. If that's the case and he's using the boy's understandable fear of what the tribe would do to him to keep him in his (ostensibly her) place, that's pretty low.
[how did it show one was stronger when they went after the 'weakest' in groups?]- I like that Keil has puzzled that out.
[Keil had started to think that perhaps he had been taken more than a week out, well out of the tribe's territory.]- That's a shame to be such an outcast that the only people he's ever known would throw him out like that, especially when he was trying to prove his worth to the tribe, which took guts.
[only good for warming a men's bed]- That should be man's
[find out of those were true or not]- I think that should be 'if' instead of 'of'
[Should that be the case, and he was able to get away rather than be killed once his gender was discovered, he would need to get back and warn his own tribe to guard the women.]- Another admirable intention.
["You've traumatized the poor girl is what you did. I'm glad to have her, if just to keep her away from the likes of you."]- Here I thought Grael might be likable but...just not sure.
MagicalWinry chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I've read this story three time through and I can't get enough! Please update, ASAP. You said a year ago that there may be an update soon but obviously life got in the way. So, I went through and reviewed each chapter hoping it'll spark some inspiration or desire to write. Also, my reviews are a reminder that you have loyal readers still awaiting the day when they open their email and find an update from you that will cause them to jump up and do a happy dance!

Can't wait for the day I get to jump up and shake my grove thang over your update!

I 3 Tribal Relations!
MagicalWinry chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
This is a phenomenal story and I hope you update soon!
MagicalWinry chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
You're an amazing author! This is a very well written story!
MagicalWinry chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This is an amazing story!
MagicalWinry chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Love this story! 3
MagicalWinry chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Great story!
MagicalWinry chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I'm in love with this story!
MagicalWinry chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
This is a great story!
MagicalWinry chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
omg i love you :D please write more ! please ? .
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »