Reviews for No Escape Till San Jose
felixlee14 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Go Zak! I hope both Jackie and Zak will be ok. I wonder what Kendall's gonna do now... :D
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
hey,

Nice chapter, i like the ending on how his bike has completley pissed him off (excuse the language but it just went ;P) anyway go Jackie! can't wait for you to update your other chapters :)
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is great! Other than a few small spelling mistakes, you're turning out a very good tale. The call at the end makes the reader want to go further into this. Good job.
felixlee14 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Oh no! I hope Zak can do some stunts and get outta there! Are the silver lockets something that will help Kendall achieve his aims?
felixlee14 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Poor Zak...
felixlee14 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Did Silvia purposely get the kid to lock Zak up?

:D
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
hey, nice ending to the chapter. You are a really good writer Im not good a critisism so bare with me :) I mostly nto supernatral stories so this a completley diffrent type of story to read, i think its amazing so far and can't wait to find out what happens in the shoot out :)
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Hey you were right i did really like this chapter, so im guessing the little boy that locked him in the closet was a ghost? kinda freaky, and by the way what is a granola bar? anyway can't wait to read more :)
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
This Silvia is really kinda scary you know that? nice chapter and love how the little boy locked him in the room can't wait to read more :)
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I agree with Jackie i wouldn't trust Kendall either, i wonder what he is planning. I'm guessing that this Jackie and Zak will meet at some point? this is really interesting nt sure where its leading to but i bet it will be something good i can't to find out. By the way how did you come up with this story? hope to read more soon :)
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Hey, love that last line very 007. lol. I like that this chapter has someone elses POV it mixies things up, if you get what i mean. It was a surprise to find that this young motorcyclist is the son of a very respected man, its diffrent this chapter tells you quiet alot about the persons personality doesn't it? like how he just wants to "sit back and smell the roeses," i can't wait to find out what part he plays in the over all story :)
felixlee14 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Whoa, nice surprise:D I wonder what Zak Ryder has to do with Jackie.. Eagerly awaiting more chapters:D
felixlee14 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Interesting. i like how you create suspense through the relationship of the motorcyclist and the police officer. The contrast between their choice of jobs made me like the rebellious Zak even more:D eagerly looking forward to the next chap:D
bw2891 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This actually is a very good start. I do like that you go into detail as much as you do. You leave me eager for more.
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow, that is a really strong beginning its really good, you have loads of detail in this and you make the characters appear what they seem like, i mean this guy he looks and acts evil, or bad and it really fits his description if ou know what i mean. I really can't wait to see what this stoy is all about :)