Reviews for Undine Heart
Lyane thanys2wanadoo.fr chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that I recently purchased your book Undine Heart and I've really enjoyed it. I wanted to finish it and, beside, I think it's fair to buy the book when we really liked the story.

The digital edition was not available in my country (I'm French) so I had to order it in print. The shipping cost me more than the book _ . But I do not regret it.

Thank you for what you wrote, I was happy to spend time with Luc and Amy.

Goodbye

PS: I hope that my syntax is not too bad, I read very well in english but I seldom write in this language.
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Thank you! Wow, even posting some of the ending! I feel so special. :) And... I was right! Hooray! Seriously though, I hope your book does well, because the pieces I've read have been very well written. Good luck to you.
Elyssa Morales chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
It's a shame that you're too caught up in the desire for reviews to post the rest of the story. I was enjoying it.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Please write more.. I read all of this just tonight and am dying for more!
LostLikeTearsInRain chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
OMG.. I LOVE your story - it is truly amazing and so want to how it ends! *going slightly crazy* I love your writing style. You write very vividly, painting a good and clear picture. I hope you decide to post the rest of the story and that you post whatever else you might be working on :)

Keep the pen moving, as my creative writing teacher keeps telling us ;)

xx

F
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
Awesome story, I will definitely look for it. I'm so sorry more people haven't noticed your story yet, since it's all kinds of amazing. Oh, and I have a guess... this is a distraction so Sean can trap the wicked uncle! Am I right? Oh, and how much more is there to the story that's not on here? Anyway, I'm so glad you're publishing it, and I hope lots of people buy it. :)

-Ali
Sybil14 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Ah no! Please don't stop!
moondragon1336 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
First, I love your story, it's one of the best I've ever read on this site, actually better than the last fantasy book I actually bought...

Second, 100 Reviews? That's going to take forever, I want to know how it ends *pout*

I looked at the link you posted, but I didn't find your story...

PS: Have mercy on Logan ;P
mitsuki44 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
OMYGOSH...I love it :D

I'm sorry I can't write more because I suck at reviewing things, but it was really, REALLY great!

And when I got to Chapter 10 and saw that you were purposely waiting for 100 reviews, my heart just dropped when I saw that you only had 13.

But seriously, 13? 13? That baffles my mind; this is one of the most creative stories I've read for a while and you only have 13 reviews? Alright, there is officially nothing right in the world. Except for chocolate :P

I really hope more people read this story, I can't wait to read any other stories you might have posted up here!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! and thanks to LoganCarter for posting 13 times so I could read the end of this story :)
LoganCarter chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
YAYAYAYAYAY! 13 reviews!

87 to go!

omg this is going to take forever.

i wish logan was my real name.

its not.

obviously.
LoganCarter chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
I have been home from school for two days for the whooping cough. Did i tell you that yet? I can't remember. Your story has kept me from complete boredom over the past few hours. Thank you.

But now I am freaking out because I need to know if he stabs her, or the sand, or himself, or his uncle, OR WHAT!

um my favorite color is purple because my birthstone is an amythest meaning i was born in february. wow. that was a lot of facts rolled into one...
LoganCarter chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Sigh. I feel like I am going to get to know you very well if I continue to try to get to 100 reviews. Maybe I should tell you something about me in every single review.

So...

my eyes are hazel, but they change color depending on what I wear. They can be gray, blue, green, brown, and almost black.
LoganCarter chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I am really interested in what all of the Undine words mean. I hope you write an encyclopedia or something because I am so very confused sometimes.
LoganCarter chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Are you writing a series based on this? If you are I would be highly tempted to try and persuade you to post them or send them to me via email so that I wouldn't have to wait patiently. I don't know how Luc could learn to be patient because I never could be.
LoganCarter chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
I hope you know what you have reduced me to. I know that it is technically still October but I went to the website you told me to and when Undine's heart wasn't there I wanted to cry. If I actually get you 100 reviews will you actually post the ending? or was that just a tease?