Reviews for Cat Play
Shamalan Grey chapter 15 . 2/13
So it's been a while. I hope you are planning to finish because I kind of want to know what happens. How does Tim get the jewel? Does he stay with Ferrick or choose Lamar or do they develop a (most likely awkward) polygamous relationship?

-Shama
morningstorm70 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
OK OK now is the time to post
you can't leave it there especially if there r two chapters left
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
typo when Ferrick speaks, using his own name for the pack instead.

I'm fully hooked on your story. Very exciting plot, and I am dying hoping for this all to end up with a successful triad relationship between the three of them.

I look forward to updates!
yellow1105 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Hi very great story. I am very curious what Tiam will choose to do. I hope you are fine and that there will be an update soon.
JulianLRivers chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Tiam is so amusing.
This is brilliant. You have to finish this. Like seriously. Just. UGHHKKK. \(;A;)/
rockspapersnscissors chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Love it so far, can't wait for an update! XD
Talysse chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Good story!
:-)
hazelbe chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Hi there! Just finished going through this starting with chapter 1 and I'm so hooked! I can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen next, and that's one of my favorite parts of reading anything. Great job, thanks for putting in the work, I'm really excited about this!
Cupcak3 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
I adore what you have written so far. looking forward to the next chapters. so hot are your guys.
paint-pops chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Hello! Are you still updating this?! I'd looooove to read the last two chapters and to know how the three of them worked it out! :D It's such an awesome story!
Originally Pristine chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Only two chapters left! I'm so excited! I love this story so much. :D
AnimalLover411 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
update? please? i love this story! i wonder if they will have a threesome anytime within the rest of the story! that'll be fun!
b-jacinda-w chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Love the story and can not wait to see where it goes! Please update!
LieatWill chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Super interesting I'm really excited to see where it goes so please update! I really want to know what Tiam plans to do in this situation and things are finally heating up. ;)
JamyWard chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I 3 this story so much. I don't want it to end ._. It's too amazing. Chapter fourteen killed me with feels. It's just wonderful I love it.
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »