Reviews for Cat Play
rockspapersnscissors chapter 15 . 3/28
Love it so far, can't wait for an update! XD
Talysse chapter 15 . 2/10
Good story!
:-)
hazelbe chapter 15 . 2/1
Hi there! Just finished going through this starting with chapter 1 and I'm so hooked! I can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen next, and that's one of my favorite parts of reading anything. Great job, thanks for putting in the work, I'm really excited about this!
Cupcak3 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
I adore what you have written so far. looking forward to the next chapters. so hot are your guys.
paint-pops chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Hello! Are you still updating this?! I'd looooove to read the last two chapters and to know how the three of them worked it out! :D It's such an awesome story!
Originally Pristine chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Only two chapters left! I'm so excited! I love this story so much. :D
AnimalLover411 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
update? please? i love this story! i wonder if they will have a threesome anytime within the rest of the story! that'll be fun!
b-jacinda-w chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Love the story and can not wait to see where it goes! Please update!
LieatWill chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Super interesting I'm really excited to see where it goes so please update! I really want to know what Tiam plans to do in this situation and things are finally heating up. ;)
JamyWard chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I 3 this story so much. I don't want it to end ._. It's too amazing. Chapter fourteen killed me with feels. It's just wonderful I love it.
Crithach chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
This story is awesome! :D Hopefully you'll continue it soon, I can't wait to read the rest!

There might have been a small error in this chapter, with the wording:
"As he calmed down he realized that Ferrick was now speaking.

"I've heard from a few werewolves in Ferricks pack.-"

I think that should have been Marok's pack and not Ferrick's?
Tough tootin baby chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
So lemar did know that Tiam was a guy or does Tiam look that much like a chick
Tough tootin baby chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
No offense but i kind of want him to get with the panther with the sandpaper tongue, just putttin that out there
Tetsuya9 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. There are a few errors in your writing, but they're very minor and unrelated to the story. One that bothered me particularly was when Ferrick spoke in Chapter 15. I assumed it was Marok's pack, though. I love your characterization, especially of Tiam and Ferrick. I also hope that if Tiam has to choose, he'll choose Ferrick. He's so awesome 3 I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
ahhhh I'm sooo excited! But is it for sure that Ferrick's plan was to go to war? Please don't have Tiam mess things up again! Also, he actually care for Lemar at all, or was he just using him to get what he wanted? well, I can't wait to see your smarty kitty in action! SOOO excited! Update soon if you can:) thanks for writing
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »