Reviews for Cat Play
Shiina chapter 2 . 4/11
So Tiam saves that asshole's life only to be attacked by him, kidnapped and "asked" to work for him. And Ferrick never thanks him or even acknowledges that Tiam helped him? He only orders him around, like it's only natural for Tiam to obey him? Wtf! I hope I'm not supposed to like that jerk, because there's no way I will.
Fobbster chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Only two chapters?
You're going to wrap up this story, including Tim Tam's love life, the war, getting the gem back, Louie's jealousy, Tim Tam's clan, Ferrick and Legolas (the leopard's name shall now be legolas because he is pretty.) in general in TWO CHAPTERS?
Well, I wish you luck, but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
And I see you haven't updated in quite a while.
Have you already written the chapters but something is witholding you from posting them, or is this story abandoned?
Fobbster chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Ahahahhahahahahah. Cat fight. Tiam is so melodramatic he belongs in a paranormal romance story.
Oh wait.
Tiam is too difficult to remember.
He shall now be called Tim Tam, and if you don't know what that is, I feel so very, very sorry for you.
Fobbster chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Aha I see!
Fobbster chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Hahahahhaahahah that's- just- it's just HILARIOUS I mean- Hahahahahahaa
Fobbster chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Well that was easy.
Fobbster chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
And so crossdressing was born.
Fobbster chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Uhhuh.
So, just asking, was he in cat form when he was licking the silver out?
Or was he just being a human?
Because I reckon that carrying a pack on your back whole being a cat wouldn't really work.
Shamalan Grey chapter 15 . 2/13/2015
So it's been a while. I hope you are planning to finish because I kind of want to know what happens. How does Tim get the jewel? Does he stay with Ferrick or choose Lamar or do they develop a (most likely awkward) polygamous relationship?

-Shama
morningstorm70 chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
OK OK now is the time to post
you can't leave it there especially if there r two chapters left
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
typo when Ferrick speaks, using his own name for the pack instead.

I'm fully hooked on your story. Very exciting plot, and I am dying hoping for this all to end up with a successful triad relationship between the three of them.

I look forward to updates!
yellow1105 chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Hi very great story. I am very curious what Tiam will choose to do. I hope you are fine and that there will be an update soon.
JulianLRivers chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Tiam is so amusing.
This is brilliant. You have to finish this. Like seriously. Just. UGHHKKK. \(;A;)/
rockspapersnscissors chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Love it so far, can't wait for an update! XD
Talysse chapter 15 . 2/10/2014