Reviews for Cat Play
Cupcak3 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
I adore what you have written so far. looking forward to the next chapters. so hot are your guys.
paint-pops chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Hello! Are you still updating this?! I'd looooove to read the last two chapters and to know how the three of them worked it out! :D It's such an awesome story!
Originally Pristine chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Only two chapters left! I'm so excited! I love this story so much. :D
AnimalLover411 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
update? please? i love this story! i wonder if they will have a threesome anytime within the rest of the story! that'll be fun!
b-jacinda-w chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Love the story and can not wait to see where it goes! Please update!
LieatWill chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Super interesting I'm really excited to see where it goes so please update! I really want to know what Tiam plans to do in this situation and things are finally heating up. ;)
jayyismyname chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I 3 this story so much. I don't want it to end ._. It's too amazing. Chapter fourteen killed me with feels. It's just wonderful I love it.
Crithach chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
This story is awesome! :D Hopefully you'll continue it soon, I can't wait to read the rest!

There might have been a small error in this chapter, with the wording:
"As he calmed down he realized that Ferrick was now speaking.

"I've heard from a few werewolves in Ferricks pack.-"

I think that should have been Marok's pack and not Ferrick's?
Magi Aladdin chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
So lemar did know that Tiam was a guy or does Tiam look that much like a chick
Magi Aladdin chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
No offense but i kind of want him to get with the panther with the sandpaper tongue, just putttin that out there
Tetsuya9 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. There are a few errors in your writing, but they're very minor and unrelated to the story. One that bothered me particularly was when Ferrick spoke in Chapter 15. I assumed it was Marok's pack, though. I love your characterization, especially of Tiam and Ferrick. I also hope that if Tiam has to choose, he'll choose Ferrick. He's so awesome 3 I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
ahhhh I'm sooo excited! But is it for sure that Ferrick's plan was to go to war? Please don't have Tiam mess things up again! Also, he actually care for Lemar at all, or was he just using him to get what he wanted? well, I can't wait to see your smarty kitty in action! SOOO excited! Update soon if you can:) thanks for writing
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
wooooow, that was dramatic! I totally understand what poor Tiam was going through, he was overwhelmed and frustrated and needed an outlet! I think this scene was really good character building, if this is filler, then I love filler ;) I love how Lemar just holds him when he is upset and doesn't judge him. Ferrick had no right to be disgusted, I mean yeah Tiam was a little harsh, but it was all justified. But I still like Ferrick. But I also looove Lemar! Please let them be a threesome! And please don't kill one of them! love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Wow, this chapter was intense! I have been reading this story and I love it! I don't know if I like Lemmy or Ferrick better though ;) Poor Tiam, he is just trying to help or amount to something, but he always get pushed around or put in really, REALLY bad situations! I appreciate how strong he is, even though is must be soooo hard for him to be the hero without having the heroic qualities! Keep writing! And thanks for writing all of this so far, I really enjoy it!
Mischievous Panda chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love this and I love Tiam. Keep up the good work and also update sooon!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »