Reviews for Cat Play
Crithach chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
This story is awesome! :D Hopefully you'll continue it soon, I can't wait to read the rest!

There might have been a small error in this chapter, with the wording:
"As he calmed down he realized that Ferrick was now speaking.

"I've heard from a few werewolves in Ferricks pack.-"

I think that should have been Marok's pack and not Ferrick's?
Magi Aladdin chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
So lemar did know that Tiam was a guy or does Tiam look that much like a chick
Magi Aladdin chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
No offense but i kind of want him to get with the panther with the sandpaper tongue, just putttin that out there
Tetsuya9 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. There are a few errors in your writing, but they're very minor and unrelated to the story. One that bothered me particularly was when Ferrick spoke in Chapter 15. I assumed it was Marok's pack, though. I love your characterization, especially of Tiam and Ferrick. I also hope that if Tiam has to choose, he'll choose Ferrick. He's so awesome 3 I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
ahhhh I'm sooo excited! But is it for sure that Ferrick's plan was to go to war? Please don't have Tiam mess things up again! Also, he actually care for Lemar at all, or was he just using him to get what he wanted? well, I can't wait to see your smarty kitty in action! SOOO excited! Update soon if you can:) thanks for writing
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
wooooow, that was dramatic! I totally understand what poor Tiam was going through, he was overwhelmed and frustrated and needed an outlet! I think this scene was really good character building, if this is filler, then I love filler ;) I love how Lemar just holds him when he is upset and doesn't judge him. Ferrick had no right to be disgusted, I mean yeah Tiam was a little harsh, but it was all justified. But I still like Ferrick. But I also looove Lemar! Please let them be a threesome! And please don't kill one of them! love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Wow, this chapter was intense! I have been reading this story and I love it! I don't know if I like Lemmy or Ferrick better though ;) Poor Tiam, he is just trying to help or amount to something, but he always get pushed around or put in really, REALLY bad situations! I appreciate how strong he is, even though is must be soooo hard for him to be the hero without having the heroic qualities! Keep writing! And thanks for writing all of this so far, I really enjoy it!
Mischievous Panda chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love this and I love Tiam. Keep up the good work and also update sooon!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Yayyy! U finally updated ! :D update again!
twilightserius chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
poor kitten hopefully he he heals okay and then gets over his fear of alphas
twilightserius chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
oh dear he escaped from rats ran into a wolf who had fought with rats and now seeks rats and wants th ecat who was almost eaten by rats to find them and steal a gem back XD oh this is a tangled web indeed. read more later
Nora chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I'm shocked you don't have more reviews because this story is bloody epic!
I'm torn between the two alphas although I'm leaning more towards lemur. And damn Louie, I hope he gets his just dessert for what he has done.
1986 chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I love your story - it is exciting, funny and over all entertaining. Hope you update soon
Satellite-Princess chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
I dont like it. I guess it is because I am such a big fan of Ferrick and Tiam I dont like anyone else in the mix or if they are not getting along.
I will continue reading regardless, Im just not that excited abt Lemar being around. I adore Tiam so have to see what happens to him.

Update Soon!
Collins-A chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Aww mann, poor Tiam. Make up with Ferrick and love him and only him! Not Lemmy, even though I love him I prefer FT
Yay for updates.