Reviews for Cat Play
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
wooooow, that was dramatic! I totally understand what poor Tiam was going through, he was overwhelmed and frustrated and needed an outlet! I think this scene was really good character building, if this is filler, then I love filler ;) I love how Lemar just holds him when he is upset and doesn't judge him. Ferrick had no right to be disgusted, I mean yeah Tiam was a little harsh, but it was all justified. But I still like Ferrick. But I also looove Lemar! Please let them be a threesome! And please don't kill one of them! love your story!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Wow, this chapter was intense! I have been reading this story and I love it! I don't know if I like Lemmy or Ferrick better though ;) Poor Tiam, he is just trying to help or amount to something, but he always get pushed around or put in really, REALLY bad situations! I appreciate how strong he is, even though is must be soooo hard for him to be the hero without having the heroic qualities! Keep writing! And thanks for writing all of this so far, I really enjoy it!
Mischievous Panda chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I love this and I love Tiam. Keep up the good work and also update sooon!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Yayyy! U finally updated ! :D update again!
twilightserius chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
poor kitten hopefully he he heals okay and then gets over his fear of alphas
twilightserius chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
oh dear he escaped from rats ran into a wolf who had fought with rats and now seeks rats and wants th ecat who was almost eaten by rats to find them and steal a gem back XD oh this is a tangled web indeed. read more later
Nora chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I'm shocked you don't have more reviews because this story is bloody epic!
I'm torn between the two alphas although I'm leaning more towards lemur. And damn Louie, I hope he gets his just dessert for what he has done.
1986 chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
I love your story - it is exciting, funny and over all entertaining. Hope you update soon
Satellite-Princess chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
I dont like it. I guess it is because I am such a big fan of Ferrick and Tiam I dont like anyone else in the mix or if they are not getting along.
I will continue reading regardless, Im just not that excited abt Lemar being around. I adore Tiam so have to see what happens to him.

Update Soon!
robot unicorn attack chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Aww mann, poor Tiam. Make up with Ferrick and love him and only him! Not Lemmy, even though I love him I prefer FT
Yay for updates.
Lovecupid chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
This is a good chapter. What Tiam said to Ferrick made me want to slap him even though I know he did it out of anger and Ferrick was no better either but at least Ferrick was man enough to walk away before he said or did anything else. I hope that Tiam and Ferrick will calm down and talk this out. I really like them together.
kiki19857 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
that's really long time to update...so hope you update soon...
anon chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Geez. Couldn't Tiam have at least waited until he was healed before throwing a fit... Of course, Ferrick didn't help with his poor choice of words.

Also, I noticed you wrote Louie a couple of times where is should have read Lemar:
"He was certain that if Louie and Ferrick had not been as powerful as they were he would be dead."
"Louie was still silently holding him back..."
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
oh, the trouble in paradise!

poor tiam can't get a break. and don't we all wish ferrick could acquire some better social skills :-)
RosieC chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Hia, love this story, i read it all in one go, what a cliffy! :D cant wait to see who he wakes up with ;)
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »