Reviews for Cat Play
Lovecupid chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
This is a good chapter. What Tiam said to Ferrick made me want to slap him even though I know he did it out of anger and Ferrick was no better either but at least Ferrick was man enough to walk away before he said or did anything else. I hope that Tiam and Ferrick will calm down and talk this out. I really like them together.
kiki19857 chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
that's really long time to update...so hope you update soon...
anon chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Geez. Couldn't Tiam have at least waited until he was healed before throwing a fit... Of course, Ferrick didn't help with his poor choice of words.

Also, I noticed you wrote Louie a couple of times where is should have read Lemar:
"He was certain that if Louie and Ferrick had not been as powerful as they were he would be dead."
"Louie was still silently holding him back..."
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
oh, the trouble in paradise!

poor tiam can't get a break. and don't we all wish ferrick could acquire some better social skills :-)
RosieC chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Hia, love this story, i read it all in one go, what a cliffy! :D cant wait to see who he wakes up with ;)
7bara7 chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Hi! I am so glad you did not give up the story, because I like it :-)
doryane chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I lover your story!
LttleSparrow chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I would love to read more, please continue!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
i'd beta for you, if you like. i'll just take note of grammatical errors, and not editorialize, if you prefer.

anyway! great job. one the edge of my seat.

my inner fangirl wants tiam to wake up in bed with ferrick and lemar.

but she did squeal with joy that there is a love triangle between louie, lemar, and tiam.

what of the other were cats who pursued tiam? what were there tribes (if not shadowcats)?
rendered chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Yay! I'm glad you're getting back to this story! I still check it for updates, so I'm ecstatic that there is an update.

I hope Tiem is okay! Stupid Louie!
devs chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
evil evil cliffhanger!
chu chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
we love you!

thank you soooo much for the chapter update, always appreciated. :D

joo chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
FINALLY! I'm glad to see you back. I missed this story.
Kafuka Megumi chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
KYYYAAAAA! YEAH BABY UR BACK! Do u know how long I have been waiting? HUH! U MADE ME DEPPEESED OB MY BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR BC U STOPED UPDATING! Pleeeaaassseeeeeeee update again!
Def chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
whoops an update, and a cliffie too : good luck on your rl as well as your il. heh. update? )
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »