Reviews for Cat Play
Piratess chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
ooo You leave me hangin'... ;)
Piratess chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Oh no! More,More,More...I'm practically dying here! :)
fan de toi chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
J'ADORE!

I realy love this story! Don't stop i want to know the next!

Will Tiam met Lemar again (i love this character)? How will he react? And Ferricks?

Please update soon!
wallawallabingbang chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
happy you updated

i thought it was discontinued
EverySilence chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
It's been so long I had no idea what or who I was reading about! Had to do a little re-cap and then I remembered! LOL! Great to see ur updating again. Hopefully, you'll be updating more often!
Elezbed chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Hello

it's a good story and this chapter explain why they all want the stone! Poor Tiam, he was just used ... Perhaps Lemar is not going to kill him? *hint hint*

Well, WRITE MORE!
Stormshower084 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Hurry up and update it soon please!
completeandtotalrandomness chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
Aww~! This is so adorable right now and I really can't wait to read what happens in the encounter with Lemar~!
vampirezombieduck chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
update soon? :D
Satellite-Princess chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Please update soon I love this story and I cant wait to see wat happens next :)

One question tho... What does Tiam look like? i dont remember reading anywhere where it says what he looks like...hair color and all that...
BrianKinney chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
God, so so so hot. Omg, loving this. Please update soon, and maybe with some smexing with Tiam and Lemar? Hm? Hm? Can't wait :D
SassyGrl chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
update asap 8D
Hettiezstar chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
This definitely needs to be updated soon!

You have such a great, epic story line and there's so much more that could happen (:

I really love your characters and look forward to further development of their personalities and such ;P ~Maybe seeing some more honing in on Tiam's ~skillz.

Update real soon!

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
Child Of Neptune chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
oh! I love this story! I can't wait for you to update! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for more! This story is very intriguing!
Shamalan Grey chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Very good but, geez, I thought for a minute Tiam was gonna start playinf for the other team. I like him with Ferrick even if he is a butthead.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »