Reviews for Cat Play
NO MORE NOW! Sequel! plez
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
uh-oh, *_* Love this! Thanks for the update
Dark Day chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Oh what's going to happen now? Really enjoying the story and can't wait to see where you take it next.
kookoos chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
hope you update soon :)
kissedbymidnight chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
*laughs*Well, Tiam was mad in a way when he woke up, but he was mainly sad. Poor Tiam thinking he was left. But Ferrick was such a sweetie in this chapter._ Hee hee. Tiam feels weird and 'it just felt right' with Ferrick. I so call that they are mates, or at least whatever the equivalent of that is in your novel. I'm so glad. Yay! And he stood Lemar up:) I'm glad because it seems Tiam is falling in love with Ferrick he just won't admit it. I don't mind love triangles when none of them are actually in love, they just both like him, but I wouldn't have liked it if Tiam had slept with Ferrick and had all these feeling for him and then went on a date with Lemar. That would have felt to much like two timing to me and I don't like reading that. Anyway, good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Oh the scene didn’t displease me, quite the opposite in fact. Although, I didn’t enjoy it as much when Tiam was thinking more of the jaguar rather than Ferrick. I like Ferrick more right now, but this chapter just screams future love triangle to me. Or maybe not. Tiam hasn’t seemed romantically involved with Ferrick, in a relationship type way. However, that biting just makes me think of a mating mark. *sigh* I have read too many werewolf stories. Anyway, I almost hope it’s a mating mark because I want Ferrick and him to end up together, but who knows what the future holds. But I bet Tiam is going to be mad when he wakes up. He told Ferrick to stop and it hurt while it felt good, so that will be a very interesting scene. Anyway, I can’t wait to read more. This story is really engaging!_
kissedbymidnight chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
*throws confetti* I approve! It was another really well written chapter and I like the connection that Tiam and Ferrick seem to have. Tiam even grew hurt when he thought Ferrick had a woman. Poor thing. I like your descriptions. I also find it amusing that you are having Ferrick and Shera display real wolf behavior. Pups lick adult wolves chin in order to be fed in the wild, as you obviously know. Also, I like how there is sexiness, but it isn’t rushed. It’s developing at a good pace and the story is interesting. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Hurrah! This was a good chapter. I really like your writing style and I like how Tiam is getting all hot and bothered while Ferrick is just lying down trying to sleep, at least after Tiam makes his comment anyway. It’s funny and cute at the same time_I’m interested to see what happens next, but especially what happens after Tiam gets the jewel. Does Ferrick plan for Tiam to stay with him forever? It doesn’t seem like it. However, I’m getting very attached to the werewolf. He is endearing, so I hope he doesn’t leave the story.
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I don’t think it was confusing. I completely understood what was going on. Not every single question has to be answered in the story, at least in my opinion. Unless it is really important to the plot of course. Anyway, I digress. I really liked this chapter also. I like how Ferrick has a country accent going on. It makes your character stand out a bit. Also, I like how Tiam can feel the power along with the scent. Most stories with werewolves focus strongly on scent, so I like the originality. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I think it was a very good beginning. Like you said we got to know the main character some in this chapter and I think you did a very good job introducing him. I already like him. He’s different and doesn’t want to kill. He even tried to save a werewolf!_Also, good descriptions and diction. I have been coming across a lot of crappy stories lately, so yours is happily refreshing. I can believe what I’m reading actually happened, rather than it seeming something that in no way shape or form was possible. On to the next chapter for me.
Dorchise chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
I have no words to describe this story because I quite simply just LOVE it :)

Since the first chapter I was addicted to it and just wanted more more more!

I'm a bit concerned about the last scene just cuz it seemed weird. Like why was that Ferrick's reaction when Tiam came back? Was it some weird moon thing that'll be later explained? I mean if I find out that it was just something that happened because he really REALLY wanted Tiam right then, I will go back and reread it so that I fully enjoy it :)

Oh la la, what's going to happen the next day when Natalie is supposed to go out with Lemmy? That is the question I am dying to know the answer to!
tierra chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
loved the smut scene
Wunderland chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
Love triangle comming i sense! But good story hun :3
19luna95 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I am so blushing right now, but that was awesome! You so have to finish this i am begging you!
Esquirella chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Success! And sweet were-sex! AWESOME chapter!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »