Reviews for Cat Play
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
LOL! I love the crossdressing angle!
Crystalline92 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Great X) So Tiam is going to wear a dress and attend a ball? Nice XD

Hope you update soon, because this I have to read
Lerene chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
great chapter. Loved the end when they were in the bed. funny ;P
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
At least Ferrick seemed apologetic. Maybe it's for the best that Tiam is likely kicked out of his clan. Ferrick would probably make a better companion. Great update!
arsinoee chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
wonderful story! I was a bit hesitant at first but you're doing a good job developing the characters. I especially like that Tiam isn't all wimpy and 'maiden-in-distress' like. He might be small but he's strongwilled. I'm looking foward to reading more!
7bara7 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like the story. I am looking forward to more. How many chapters do you plan? I am curious if there will be another hysterical laught after stealing request...
GuroTard chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like this.
Lerene chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
eck, I just read what I wrote in my review for the last chapter. Talk about horrible writing on my part. Sorry about that.

This sounds like a real good story and can't wait to read more of it.
Lerene chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
goods like a good story
clarabell chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Excellent!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Wanabet chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Haha, i love the wolfs accident for some reason it just plays weird in my head, hope u keep it up.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Nice update! Tiam has to feel out of sorts now, huh? Somebody needs him for more than running errands!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Ferrick makes me giggle and I'm not quite sure why. Tiamas is a cute little cat. He did say he was stealthier. let's see how this works out. great job and really unique idea!
xoxlizzie chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This is as excellent as the first chapter! Bravo! Update quickly! You're a very good writer and would love to read more of you're great story!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I REALLY like it so far. The cat and the wolf are both interesting characters. I shall continue reading!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »