Reviews for Cat Play
Site-3 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Thank you so much for this! I love your work!
tmelange1 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I'm totally hooked on this story. Love the addition on Shera and all the jealousy implications. LOL Post more soon, please.
tmelange1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I don't usually like stories about were animals but I started reading this one and it pulled me in. LOL Both the cat and the wolf have very distinct personalities, and they're funny together. Bravo!
layaxlove chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
This is an amazing story. It is very well written and a wonderful plot line. The characters are well described and in general the story is great. Please post the next chapter soon. It would be great if you would.
7bara7 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Dress :-) I had a feeling that it would turn this way. Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
LOL! I love the crossdressing angle!
Crystalline92 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Great X) So Tiam is going to wear a dress and attend a ball? Nice XD

Hope you update soon, because this I have to read
Lerene chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
great chapter. Loved the end when they were in the bed. funny ;P
Esquirella chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
At least Ferrick seemed apologetic. Maybe it's for the best that Tiam is likely kicked out of his clan. Ferrick would probably make a better companion. Great update!
arsinoee chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
wonderful story! I was a bit hesitant at first but you're doing a good job developing the characters. I especially like that Tiam isn't all wimpy and 'maiden-in-distress' like. He might be small but he's strongwilled. I'm looking foward to reading more!
7bara7 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like the story. I am looking forward to more. How many chapters do you plan? I am curious if there will be another hysterical laught after stealing request...
Site-3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like this.
Lerene chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
eck, I just read what I wrote in my review for the last chapter. Talk about horrible writing on my part. Sorry about that.

This sounds like a real good story and can't wait to read more of it.
Lerene chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
goods like a good story
clarabell chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Excellent!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »