Reviews for You're Not Like Me, i'm not like you
sophiesix chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
m, so sadistic, so good! ;) it was a little confusing, i wasn't entirey sure there were three people involved until your AN. but teh vague nature kind of adds to teh menace! i love especially teh endings to each stanza.

so, sounds like their's two guys and a girl, one of the guys might be a demon or the phantom of teh oprea lol, and the demon guy both hurts the girl and... makes her love him? some kind of conflict, for some reason the girl feels guilty, both teh guys die? oh hang on, is one of the guys possessing the other one, or something? lol, i'm so intrigued! write more!
Vroooommmmmm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
great work there...fast paced...nice...

loved the imagery you have put forward in this poem...

esp the first stanza
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I think the scenario is this : There is the girl from 'Ten minutes...' and the guy (?) again, from 'Ten Minutes..' and an entity that is connected with the guy which dictates his actions. Well, I can't be sure. But that is my guess. :P

Moving on, it was well written and fast paced. I had to go back and read it for the second time to understand it - and like it!
RavenclawMoose chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I found this poem rather disturbing, but engaging at the same time. You had some powerful imagery; I felt that they way you described everything from a vague sort of point of view made your poem more interesting to read, and made it feel deeper.

That being said, I think you could have made the poem a little clearer. At points, I was not entirely sure who was hurting who.

RM
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I love the imagery you have put into this piece! especially the opening lines. this is indeed tragic, loved every bit of it. wonderful work!

-William