Reviews for Seven Galaxies, One Star
Sunie chapter 30 . 8/12/2011
Ahhh man! And here I was thinking that it was a Matte update...

But no. It's this.

I can't believe you live. Is there an easier way to contact you, by the way? We insane authors should stay in touch.

The meeting with Drecca is cute I guess. Sorta depressing though since their friendship ended in DEATH.
Alix Cohen chapter 30 . 8/12/2011
Thank you!

btw I figure "are you game" isn't so annoying, if you lampshade it heavily enough :)

Pls don't stay away too long! From Matte, I mean :)
Alix Cohen chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
I have months where I can't write either, so I understand. I had to leave "Crescent Moon" alone for years before I revised it, and now I'm working on a sequel.

I hope I get to see this story when you come back to it. It's a great set of ideas, including the Unhappy Ending. Don't lose this, and in twenty years it'll be even better. :)
Sunie chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
THIS IS DEPRESSING

You're supposed to be the one that writes all the happy stories, not me. D: And I'm supposed to write all the depressing stuff with bittersweet endings and BENTLEY TRIED.

Conversely, I cleaned out my stories and I'll upload my new one sometime later today. Read it when you feel like it, and be prepared for the corniest story ever (at least, the corniest thing you'll ever get from me).
Alix Cohen chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
wow. Things Fall Together. But how does Katrin know all this? And what kind of "friends" can get them off Thening?

My favorite line is "I'm a mercenary...it's my job to be primitive."
Josh Anderson chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i was slightly put off by your use of a weapon that is obviously a lightsaber from Star Wars that has the word "light" in its name. i also thought that the fightning sequences were slightly hard to follow, but all the same, very well done
KIH chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
Your mean, nice story, mean writer. Can you draw pictures of your characters and post em?
Dr.Moony chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
What, and who is this mysterious DR. Sunnie. May he be Dr. Jackal? And its a well known fact that violence is always the best thing to write about, its so easy. Oh, and can Katrin mysteriously stab the main character, in the gut!
Alix Cohen chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
Questions:

1) What's the story behind Tetch-Tech? How did it become the company that sells everything? (Don't tell me if it's plot-relevant please.)

2) Does Baza'ar have a sun? You say it doesn't orbit anything, but you probably mean it doesn't orbit another planet...where is its star? Do the Trappings orbit it as well? If not, how does Baza'ar support life?
Alix Cohen chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
I love the rivalry between Katrin and Drecca.

Question: why do the kids refer to it as the First War, if they've been in the trap since before the Second War? (like how before World War 2, World War 1 was just called the Great War...)
Alix Cohen chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
You've used "Starza" as the name for both a planet and a galaxy, as far as I can tell. Is the planet the capital of the galaxy, or is there some other distinction that I will discover as I read?
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow. That is one powerful intro. I can see this becoming a movie someday. (It's movie-style too: I read on eagerly hoping for background on the characters.) :)
Dr.Moony chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
SCIENCE! It hurts! Blah blah, instead of explaining what they do, spend more time hacking people!
KIH chapter 26 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE KATRIN. SHE'S FUNNY, HOT, INVENTIVE, HOT, UNIQUE, HOT, did I say hot
ATOTW chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
This is really intriguing. It seems fresh, which I like. I've added it to my favorites, and I look forward to continuing my read-through.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »