Reviews for The Bronte Curse
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Classics 101: See Punslinger.

Yep, you are quite good at these things, I have to say. I'm pretty sure if they handed out prizes for most literary references in the least amount of wordspace, you'd win medals. Or trophies. Or something.

Not as funny as the Lady Chatterly parody (clearly), but equally witty. You've a gift, I think.
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, bit of a tongue twister there. But well written.
Anomander chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is the twin (yet smaller in size) of V's performance for EV. (see V for Vendetta)
Isca chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"Wuthering wrath in withering woe." Say that ten times fast! :P
sophiesix chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ah the very troubled characters, the angst, the angst! It brought all the Bronte awesomeness to me in three simple lines. I bet the girls would be put out. (They'd probably say you didn't include enough walks in the countryside, but we all know that's just them being jealous ;) )
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
:o Okay? les pauvres.

I see the attraction of burning Thornfield down, as far as plots go; Heathcliff's wuthering wrath was a bit much, he should have gone see an anger management therapist.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
You're pretty good at these.

SirScott
Thenardier chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I wrote plenty of haiku summaries of novels, and I am so jealous at how splendidly wonderful this is and that I've not done something like this sooner. Brilliant stuff.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
love the word play, made it sound nice when read out

i feel classics are all the same-about the same themes
nickyO chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Love that alliteration in the last few words. All in all, a very astute summary of the main men in those most dire romances.

Side note, Wuthering Heights was one of my mother's favs. I prefer Jane Eyre (sucker for the happy ending).
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
A very interesting haiku, and a tongue twister also. Nice pun on the first line.