Reviews for My Life in Pillow Book
studentofwords chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
"Don't be cheesy!"

...Sorry, couldn't resist. But it's nice to see you writing again. And you're not acting like a little girl, you're acting like the protective older sister you naturally are. And, to be quite honest with you, I have also wondered how life would have been different if he hadn't been born with cerebral palsy. I've decided that he would have obnoxious friends around more.
culture clash chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i can relate. i'm a twin too, but unlike you, i'm fraternal and not identical. my sister and i look totally different. being the same age as my sister is hard, especially because we hang out with the same group of wonderful people. i can completely understand you wanting to be more of a seperate unit. and if your sister's calling you fat, that's rude as. don't take that sort of name-calling.
Moxie Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hey, this sounds cool. You should continue telling about your life. I have two younger sisters. One is 3 years apart from me and it bugs me when she copies me. She wants to be exactly the same as me...this is pretty normal with siblings. I don't like having the same hobbies, etc. But it doesn't bother me anymore, because I'm her role model. Don't worry, you aren't the only one!

-Sorry for the rant ]