Reviews for A Voice Among Millions: The Words of Clara Ricci
readingtothemoon chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
How sad, and horrible that a person would have to leave a country just because they disagreed with the government. If that happened nowadays there wouldn't be anyone in any country in the whole world.
Dalila chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Update.

This is really good. We can tell the personalities of her family and antonio is just a matter of chapters.

Good writing. :D
readingtothemoon chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Poor Clara. Even if your fiance is part of them, do not support the fascists that leads to a great number of bad things. Please update studentofwords.
readingtothemoon chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
That sounds like the fascist Italy that I know and have heard of. Poor Antonio, getting dragged into something as horrible as the black shirts. From what I know, they really would change a person, make their bad side more visible. Please update.
warrior goddess of words chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Yes! I'm glad that Antonio is a blackshirt. Well, mostly because I didn't like him all that well to begin with, but very nice plot twist!

Keep up the good work and all that jazz...

i do dislike having to write reviews for this, but ya know... whatever works. :/
warrior goddess of words chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Great describing the general feelings towards Mussolini. I like Clara. You describe it well from her point of view, and I like the story line so far.

I wish history books read more like this.
warrior goddess of words chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nice! Except for the annoying Antonio character (no offense) I liked it.

You have to finish the story! I need to know what happens to Clara and her family and annoying fiance!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow, that was so well written. I like Clara's mother because she's so practical, but I really love Clara's (your) way of writing. Please update!