Reviews for Curse of the Siren, Nemue's beach
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Hmm, Serina. A mourning soul filled with hatred. I would really rather she didn't go after either Sean or Amy, but if she is used to waiting... She could lie in wait for Amy and Sean (or someone very close to both of them). Obviously she doesn't have enough power to make it into the light Undine castle, but if someone goes wandering past where she should be...? Perhaps she was practicing some of her own magic (hopefully she, too, has great powers like her mother) and the Siren's curse goes awry?

But now that I look again at your description I see she doesn't know of her fae heritage... I really hope it's because she loses her memory in the time travel. Loving mothers losing their children always makes me sad. But whatever you chose to do, dear, it's going to be incredible.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
How wonderful, how divine and tremendous each chapter is which you create. I was mildly concerned to have a story of the -offspring- of my favorite couple but... your work... your work is just too fabulous to fret what you're going to write about. Thank you again and again!