Reviews for Possession
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
this was really really great :) ... I don’t actually know how often I already reread this story but let me tell you, too many times to count... I hope you are going to update soon 3
TinaLouise chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
So good to see this back. I had to go and retread the entire thing again. Good thing I had nothing to do that was important.

I hope the next chapter doesn't take long to get up because I'm really curious to read Rene's apology/explanation.
CainynAJLB chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
i'd beta for you but be warned, i may sometimes not be on for A few days, i have illness issues and daddy issues among other things, but i will do my best to read and edit and return
- C
Aria657 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
... You have no idea how weird I thought the summary was before I read Friday of Magic.
And then I read it again and realized that yes. I have to read this.
So as you can tell I got caught up and I adore their relationship too.
I love it because I told you I fell in love with Aaron already didn't I? So seeing a kinda other side to him and his family was loads of fun. :)
Your stories have made my day, thanks for being awesome! D
Guesty chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Update please! I love this! Yay, you are an awesome writer so come back!
Fangirl chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gosh pleeeease write more! I want them to tell each other that they love them, I want them to figure out Mace's mortality and I just want more sweet awesomeness from them! I love this story soooo much!
Kiba chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
I hope you update this soon! I finally caught up and noticed it hasn't been updated since June :) it's really good. I hope you continue it.
Nomore1234 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
I finally got to your story :D and Half way threw it I just knew Addison was gonna mess things up .
Curious, he wont stop until he has Mace so I'm wondering when he is gonna get himself killed by Aaron.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
This story is my favorite mxm on fictionpress! please update, I really want to know what happens to them! Aaron and Mace are so sweet, and I can't wait to see how the story is resolved :)
Ryuhana chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
great story, will there be another update or maybe a sequel?
Katana Black chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So, I just finished re-reading Friday of Magic and was going through your other stories when I saw the words "Mason" and "Aaron" in the description for this one and just HAD to open it up. :) Looking forward to another great story!
binnyboo chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
:')
Caisele chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Yaay. Good story :) Update soon!
Caisele chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY. Just thought you'd like to know
Caisele chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Okay you lost me at 'god'. Now I'm confused...
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »