Reviews for Possession
Caisele chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Alright, so far I'm loving the characters, loving the dialogue, loving Aaron. Now moving on to the next chapter...
Wings of Beauty chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Loveit chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
I feel so bad for Mace :( I just can't wait to keep reading.
Poptart Guava King chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
So many feelings in this chapter.

Can't imagine the hell thats about to break loose with the genies (100 of them, oh god).

However one thing came to mind at the end: Get that baby(the unborn son) the hell away from Addison. Kid has no idea what he's being born into. And Addison will just hate the kid for representing what he lost.
R. Nevenka Vernerio chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
I'm still reading :).

I really like you style of writting and how you convey Aaron and Mace's feelings. I love how you made their relationship. I'd be very very happy if you finished this (sad as well because there wouldn't be anything more to read but happy nonetheless :D)

By the way, I'm french, sorry if I said something you didn't understand above .

I'm waiting for the next chapter ! (& thinking of reading everything from the start again ;)!)
poluskinha chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Hi Whitefield,

This is going great. I loved this chapter.

I think the story needed some sort of antagonism to develop a bit more.

The thing with the genies, I hope you're not thinking of making Aaron become human.

Mason is a creature of history and he likes history and learning how the world developed through his classes with Jay, so I think that he would like to become a god with Aaron.

Aaron said that he sometimes hated being immortal, but that was because he was alone and skeptic of everything. But Mace is healing his heart so I guess he will be happier now. Besides, he wants to be able to protect Mace, and being a god helps him do so.

There is something on my mind about the genies.

Since now they know about Aaron, they are going to demand they become human, because when they found out about Jay, all of them were adamant to have something happen to them too.

And on Friday of Magic, it was mentioned that one of the genies was a child. Was it another mistake too, or was that child really bad that she was made a genie?

I hope your laptop was found, because it sucks to have it gone.

Good luck with everything.

Hugs,

P.
Olivrayna chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
I love this story. Please tell me there's more coming soon.
ohmytuesday chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Zoomed through everything in 2 days and I loved it :D

Does Mace's pet name mean silk? Sichou is silk in Chinese (:
Goldenstars chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
This is so nicely written and the plot is lovely. I've spend the past four hours reading the whole thing.
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
Fantabulous! Can't wait for the next installments : )

I love these guys.
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh man am I happy. I love when good stories intertwine. _ I was scrolling through your stories for more to read, and even though I normally try to hold off until they're complete (and then read them all in one go), I wanted to start this one, hoping that "Mace" would be the Mason Fatts we saw talking to Professor Jay. _
Fallenangel09 chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Loved the story. It's better than some of the stories on here in my opinion keep up the good work!
Nomore1234 chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
I'm curious if yer gonna do a story for Rene, or is this the last of the saga?
FamishedNight chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Awesome! update soon!
Fumiki chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Hell yeah Matt. I'm so glad I'm a man too.

Can I keep one of the babies? Please? Pleease? ;P