Reviews for Possession
Insomniac chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Pulling an all-nighter because of a sixhour nap is a pretty good excuse to start and catch up on another story :) I might have to do this again. Unfortunately, all I can say is "you're a really good writer."
Lucky Fox chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Oh, thank god!

I absolutely adored Aaron/Mace, probably one of my favorite couples. I kind of lurk though, sorry.. - LF
Nomore1234 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Thank god, if Mace had gone back to Addison i would have jumped in there and beat them both with a stick xD I'm excited to see what comes next, i'm just glad ya didn't cliffhanger it . hate cliffhangers
Poptart Guava King chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
*dances and lets sounds the trumpets of celebration*

OH AHM SO HAPPEH. You updated. You updated an awesome chapter. You updated an awesome chapter that included them getting back together and Mace accepting him. You updated an awesome chapter that included them getting back together and Mace accepting them AND MATT AND JAY(i'm seriously naming one of my sons Jay).

So now that you've been made aware of how much of a WIN you are...i'm gonna stop being overbearing and slightly creepy.

Elira Winter chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
AH CLIFFHANGER

I love this story so much. So so so much. Amazing.

Can't wait to see Mace's reaction to Aaron/Arie's godhood.

(The sex was also amazing btw.)
SpazticCat chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Love love love love love this story! Must have more... -zombie-

Seriously, though. This is awesome. I might have to attack you if you abandon it!

~SpazticCat
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Yay! They had SEX! *Dances around happily* I've never been more happy about someone-else's sex life! :3

And yea that last line was a bomb drop. O_O I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT MASON DOES/SAYS IN RESPONSE. Although I'm kinda worried cause they did the whole feelings and sexytime thing first and now he's gonna learn about Aaron's whole watchmacallit and AGH.

but yea. :3
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Wow... and everything changes just like that! Now I'm just waiting for the explanations. And this is a bit more rough and tumble than "Friday" ;)
Nomore1234 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
yay they finally did the deed xD I'm worried tho that once Aaron tell Mace about him bein' a God that Mace will run o: and i'm worried about his safety too. because that man is gonna want to kill him D: The chapter was freakin' awesome tho, and I want to beat the Ex up, so bad . stupid ahole.
no-ones-puppet chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Ahh! What a cliffhanger! René drops the "m" word and we don't get to see Mace's reaction! Ugh... You and your dramatic endings! It's alright... Keeps us coming back for more, usually slightly out of it because we've started to go through Mace and Aaron withdraw. Hope you get what needs to be done done and you can update this one once you figure out what's gonna happen!
Nomore1234 chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Poor Aaron is gonna have an emotional overload of Lust. I'm guessin' yer hintin' at the fact that Aaron is gonna tell Mace that he is a god?
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Haha another chapter for me to get lost in. Happy. So, Aaron must make a decision soon. And I certainly agree that Aaron needs some humbling and a challenge. My favorite bit though, I must say, was Emma and Rene (hey that rhymed, sort of). I really really want to know what Rene Sees!
Insanity-chan chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Damn right Becca's all-wonderful. I'm a fan.

Ponytailed Matt fanart. Expect it.
no-ones-puppet chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Gosh I love Emma and Rene! Man... I hope some more stuff happens between the two of them! And poor Aaron is right... At least it's progressing between them though... Now Aaron just has to tell them or risk losing Mace to his ex again. And screw that!
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I love this so much. Rene especially. :3 And poor poor abused Aaron. At least he got some man love this chapter! Yay! Orgasm! -_- anyways. I'll be so so sad when you take your little break. I will creep all over the story and your page until you update. And be uber depressed when I see nothing new. *cries*
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »