Reviews for Possession
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Oh this was a really sweet chapter! Possibly my favorite so far. Revelations and lots of little jokes; they added a lot to the chapter. I also really like the way you're developing Aaron's character. Update soon!
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
*rolls around in joy of your chapter update*

OH MY GOD EVERYONE'S GONNA BE IN ONE PLACE THE WORLD'S GONNA EXPLODE IN A STORM OF MARSHMALLOWS...but seriously is that not an ideal apocalypse? marshmallow apocalypse. *drool* K so Mace and Aaron are so freaking adorable and I swear IF THEY DON'T HAVE SEX SOON MY FACE WILL EXPLODE. and NOT in marshmallow goodness. more the bits of flesh kind. and you don't want that do you? YOU'D LOSE A REVIEWER!
no-ones-puppet chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Ek! I missed reviewing your other chapter... I'm sorry, but midterms hit right when you posted it! But i'm reviewing this one so don't hate me? :)

It was lovely! I can't believe the Mace has such a quick wit... I mean there's always some perfect comeback or retort coming out of his mouth! And he's so cute for missing his family, although he should try to be honest with them. Otherwise he and Aaron are such a good match as a couple... It'll be interesting if Aaron does get to tell him his secret. :)
wallawallabingbang chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
gotta love updates

wallawallabingbang chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
wtfs up with addison he dumps him then wants him back

anyway happy you updated :)
ricemidget chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
absolutely beautiful! i can't wait to read the next chapter! D
Poptart Guava King chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
WE CHAPTER UPDATE *spazzes*.

lol so, when I check my e-mails on my phone it cuts off some of the subject so I'll see an e-mail from FP and then Pos... But I have like three fics that i'm reading with those beginning letters so I'll think it's this one and when it's not all be all "YAY OM-aw" xD

Mace is still the cutest thing ever. Although I'd probably be (not?) a pedo for Rene. :3 And then...Mace and Aaron in the same living quarters for like a week? I DEMAND SOME SEXY TIME. xD Oh and when Aaron was doing his magical house moving thing I totally imagined his house suddenly dropping down from the sky onto another house. xD K SO BYE NOW RAWR.
dfghjklcvbnmm chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Welcome (:

I've forgotten somethings xD

But I'll recap..

:P
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Yay yay yay yay yay! An update. So my winter break just ended and, because I had a lot less to do, I'll admit that I was a little obsessive in checking for this update. And it didn't happen! But now I'm happy. Aaron/Mace action is always good. The scene didn't feel unnatural or 'too early,' so good job on that. Update soon!
Insanity-chan chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
God, woman. You love to torment your characters, don't you? I love Jay's reaction to finding Mace & Aaron, though. He's a badass.
no-ones-puppet chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Yes! He does has magical powers for a reason... Abd obviously it's not just for getting mace into jay's office and onto the desk... Cause that scene seemed pretty magical. Just saying. Anyways! Loved it... Like normal. And we don't need anymore of Addison. He' as Mace abd his sister would say. But he's probably important to the story, so it's alright.
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I changed his name to Addisonbitch after meeting him last chapter. :) And every time I read "Professor Henderson" I think "Mr. Anderson" lol. xD The Matrix brainwashed me. So, iloveyouforthatmakeoutsession. Kinda sad that NEITHER OF THEM CAME. which must've hurt like a mofo. D: Oh well. *shrug* some is better than none and stuff. yay update, I was starting to miss this story.
Insanity-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Teehee, Aaron makes me giggle. Remember, I-chan loves those who get inspired quickly!
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Yay another update! I'm really liking this story. I want to know more about Aaron's past!
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
OH MA BEJEEZUS ITS BEEN SO LONG. Seriously, I had to read it from the beginning to remember why I was so excited about seeing an update. xD And now I have more of a reason to love Aaron. :D Other than the fact that he's a god and can't iceskate. It was cute. Yay for kisses! And intimidating the ex until he goes away. Yucky Addison. I knew there would have to be an Aaron/Addison confrontation eventually. To set territory. Or other masculine things like that. xD k bai
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »