Reviews for Possession
no-ones-puppet chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Addison deserved it! Lol. And what a cute idea for a date... Nonconventional yet still fun. Aaron 's super smart. Lol. Thanks for the update!
dfghjklcvbnmm chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
You haven't posted in aggess!

I've forgotten the plot explain?

Please?(:
abby2read chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
that your car?

Yeah, so what?

I think it might be on fire.

That totally made my day,

seriously.
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
WHO HO! You just made my day! D I love this story and I'm always happy when I see that you've updated...even if you do take your time in between chapters...but that's ok, because it is worth it! D Update when you can! I'll be cheering you on!

Whoo, go, you can do it! Rawr rawr rawr! D
firestar267 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I really liked this, it is well written and has a good pace to it and the fantasy element is interesting.

I'm wondering if we'll ever see Addison? And I can't wait to see how Saturday goes!
Insanity-chan chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
See, you listen to me sometimes! I love this story lots. Aaron is a creepy stalker, but he's sexy so I forgive him.
SparrowAndPhoenix chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I must admit, this is a pretty delicious story! I am a little confused as to why Jay is teaching history but I haven't finished Friday yet... I should work on that.
ricemidget chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
your story is just so cute!

i can't wait to read more of your story soon! D
julliette chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
i like it cant wait for more
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Gaagh! An update! This just makes me so happy! Yay! ) I really liked this chapter and I can't wait for more!
Smile101 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Sweet! I'm so glad that you were able to write a chapter. :D Aaron is so funny, and I absolutely adore Mace. _ I hope you can get another chapter out soon. :)
no-ones-puppet chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Aw! It's been so long I actually had to reread the beginning to figure out who the characters were, but when I did I was like "oh yay! It's been updated! I love this story." :) and what's this about Addison coming to school with mace? Not cool! Make him leave please! :) thanks for the update though. :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
kya

ilovesthissomuchrawr. *dies* please dont abandon this story!i'd cry :(
Divanora chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Oh yay, I really like this story - I read the prequel, Friday of Magic, and I really liked it, and was so glad when I checked out your profile and saw this one.

Can't wait to read more!

And PS - that is a good anime ;) It always amazes me that something so smutty can also be so fluffy :p
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. :D Can't wait for more (Aaron sounds like a babe. Seriously)
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »