Reviews for Destined Fur More-DISCONTINUED
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
omg those author's notes... D:

ahaha, because i cared :)

I like this, it amuuses me :D
sara chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
ha ha the ending was really funny, love this story so far1
dreamer-13 chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
YES! YES YES YES YES! I am so happy you updated with this epic chapter! And Teapot's got "growing pains" - he's a leopard, too, right? Or it would be cool if he weren't, but Fisher would be like 'fuck tradition' and love him anyway. You know what I mean?
Stella8Bella chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
See what happens when you mess with Fisher? Lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
Boo chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
I loveloveLOVE fisher and holy-stinking-cactus-poop this was an extremely random chapter tht kinda soarta makes sense on a wierd upside down level... But I liked it :)

So Im starting to sound like ur authors notes - which are actualy pretty entertaining - and imma go now

kthnkbai
Gembell chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
XD it's official I'm now in love with this story.
dreamer-13 chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
*punches author in her kidneys* Well, if you ask me, it's about time! But there had better be another chapter - and I mean SOON - because this story is, and you are (sorry for all the kiss-up, but) THE. FREAKING. BOMB. I await your next chapter in utmost anticipation. DON'T JUST SIT THERE, SHNITZLE! TYPE, TYPE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
Stella8Bella chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
Are you SURE your done? Lol, I loved the chapter and instead of the random author's note pissing me off, I found it extremely entertaining. And YAY FISHER HAD HER FIRST KISS! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Deadly.Wishing chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
This has been my fave chapter EVER YET! You deserve tacos.

Yes Tacos, I will give you tacos. :) They were sucking face! :O
dreamer-13 chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Horray! Love this chapter - huzzah for lolcats!
Mysterious MD chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Interesting update, it was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. I think your jokes are pretty amusing, though you are right, she does swear quite a lot. Other than that, it's interesting, we have her being revealed to everything, and you have rabies being what wiped them out in the past, which is intriguing, especially the part where they cured it. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
CookieRainbow chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Wow.. Your reply length didn't exactly scare me; more amazed.. :-D

Ahh! Good move! You def. got the sympathy you needed for her! So well played :-P And you dont need to worry about you giving too much away! It actually just kindda snapped, when I had to do this book rapport of Eclipse - the Twilight Saga mean-while I was reading your story.. (..Your episode title also kindda reminded me of that. Haha :-P)

So I think it was kindda random that I was hinting some sort of shape-shifting thing, and it was first at around chap. 6-7.. You delivered just the amount of information of what was going on, that the story-line needed. No worries! :-)

About the new chap here... Hm.. I sense some drama coming! And I was kindda surprised that you did/n't make Teague a shape-shifter.. But then again.. It could maaybe lead him and Fisher together. Maybe. You can never be sure, when we have you as our author! Haha..

Btw... TWENTY-MILLION? Wow.. That's alot, alot, alot.. But I'm sure that Fisher's kindda relived that she's not like, a total alien.. Heheheh. You've def. got me all curious about the new creatures, and the Readers? Hmm.. Excited to know, when you're going to provide our knowledge about thaat.

I think that's kindda it... Right now atleast.. So just update soon m'kay? :-D

And the CookieRainbow is off! :3
Stella8Bella chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Lol, I love the last line. I can't wait for the next awesome chapter!
Deadly.Wishing chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Potty mouth! Lol. That was funny. And I will keep reveiwing if you DON'T SHOOT YOURSELF! Finish the story or I will hunt you down! Lol. Don't leave us!
dreamer-13 chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Don't you dare shoot yourself now! I depend on you for the next chapter! :D
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »