Reviews for Destined Fur More-DISCONTINUED
Stellar Eclipse chapter 36 . 5/11/2012
The other day I kinda got excited when I saw that you updated, but then I realized that I already read this part on Wattpad. Wah. So, like, write more, and update!

Also this story has over 200 reviews! Yay!
DormDad chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
Serious, but it was needed. Good chapter.
DormDad chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
If you look at my last review you will see that no one is perfect. Imagine that! I hope to you grow as a creative writer. Sentences without periods can be useful to convey a message. Write On!
DormDad chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Thank you for that spit comment. I really needed that mental picture! NOT! Still like the story. Nut you we need to work on. Just kidding.
DormDad chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
Schnizelbritches- (sorry I figured you could you might not mind a pun as well?) Do NOT hurt yourself. When you feel bad it can effect your work. I hope you are feeling better. I continue to read your stories with a tongue in cheek hope that you will just continue. Yeah, I have been on your butt about spelling and grammar, but that is because you asked for feedback. I have loved your take on shapeshifters. We will we ever see the inner workings of the shiftshape-con? Regardless, I am reading on and say again-Write On!
DormDad chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
I would have changed the order to: Readers, Vampires and Shifters to mimic Lions, Tigers, and bears, Oh My!-in honor of Graham.

Cue (notice spelling) the moans of over stressed patience- Oh No!

Thanks good story!
DormDad chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
But what is Graham?

Now that I think on it, could be a bear. Hence the life sized statue and golden eyes?
DormDad chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Gold eyes led to lupine or wolf. Maybe?
DormDad chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
My dear little pastry...sorry bad joke. Here is an example of what to look for when you edit. I took it directly from your story.

I snorted, rising to a sit, afraid in any attempt at standing.

Possible correction:

I snorted, rising to a sitting position, afraid of any attempt at standing.

or

I snorted and rose to sit, I was afraid of any attempt at standing.

or

I snorted, but was afraid of sitting or standing.

You get the idea.
DormDad chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Same thing different chapter. You have problems picking the correct form of words; Example- through and threw. They sound the same but have different meanings. Yes, I am nit-picking, but you said you would like to get better. Yes? This chapter even if it did not contain the "pun" did advance your plot and sometimes that is what has to occur. Onward I read!
DormDad chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Your plot was really good until-the last phrase. That was really confusing. The part were she has the accident is also jumbled and doesn't present a clear picture with what was going on. The reader has to infer it. Which could be good. But not in this case. My problem was that throughout this story you did not re-read it. The spelling errors were so glaring that they greatly detracted from the enjoyment of the story. A word processor will only get you so far, I suggest either re-reading before you post to find the errors (very difficult) or find an editor to help you. Please understand that you have talent, but that talent is like the proverbial "diamond-in-the-rough". Your plot is 8 of 10; your spelling 5 of 10; your interest to the reader 9 of 10. Write On!
Haddi Etana chapter 36 . 5/2/2012
Akward turtle
Obsidian Butterflies chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Dear Schnitzelover,

I have stumbled across your story and am thrilled so say that finally, FINALLY, after a long and vigorous search I have found a story worth reading all the way through, and favoring so that I may be alerted when another chapter is posted. You, my dear, have saved my life. Love the story. Better yet I love Fisher! Maybe its because I relate to her on some personal level, or maybe its just because she's a bad ass. Either way, props! Love this story can't wait for more!
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 35 . 4/29/2012
Hey. I love this chapter although I wish that it was slight longer. I hope you update room cuz I really really love this story.

Have a nice dc

Slp
Haddi Etana chapter 35 . 4/28/2012
YES! Fictionpress has stopped being a bitch!
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »