Reviews for Destined Fur More-DISCONTINUED
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE! *fist bump*
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
If you change your mind about fisher and teague, I will be sad.

I really want to know what [insert e word he's calling her] means too...angryface
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
'readers' ...OF THOUGHTS!

Yeah, just putting that out there. I'm probably pretty off..whatever

this story makes me laugh so much. More than once tonight re-reading chapter (10?) onwards has left me rolling around in lolter at fisher's antics.

On another point, what sadist names their child FISHER for chrissake? I mean, on top of the whole unattractiveness thing and the sarcasm, bullies would have a field day. Several in fact. She's such a legend. Did she really have no friends before?
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
i hope you update soon and yes it was funny i fell off my bed laughing
PowerOfTheHand chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
Yay I seriously squealed when I saw that you had updated

lol funny I was laughing the whole way through

and uh man I was hoping that Teauge and Fisher would have the same animal thing :/ Oh well :D
dreamer is too lazy to log in chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
Not my shoes! D: Yay for the amur! *grins* I FEEL PSYCHIC NOW! (that's the leopard pic I used to ref my Fisher drawings - don't I feel special! ) But what does that mean for our endangered kitty friend? WHAT WILL THE CRAZIES DO WITH HER! And who's the T-rex? Cuz that is just FRIGGIN SWEET.
Stella8Bella chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
I love this chapter! I almost died laughing. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Stellar Eclipse chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
Oh yeah, and s'm'other questions: Can your other-form be... a regular human? What if, like, an actual non-human animal, not a bestia cor, could shapeshift into other animals? Are your other-forms' genes just random, like how many spots you have, or do you look similar to how you look in your human form? How does this relate to the first question, if the first question is a yes?

Sorry if all of this is hurting your brain.
Stellar Eclipse chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Okay, I have a question (or three): What happens to the food in your belly when you shift? Does it dissapear with the rest of your human flesh? If it does dissapear, then wouldn't you be starving every time you shifted into animal form?
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
update
Hali2010 chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
Cool chappie, i, as always, look forward to the next one!XD
sara chapter 24 . 3/8/2011
HOLY SHIT CAKES BATMAN
Sara chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Man when are you updating? :)
PowerOfTheHand chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
QUACKER DOODLES
PowerOfTheHand chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
As soon as she told the woman her name I knew this was gonna happen since she was adopted lol

Update plleazze