Reviews for A Kiss of Eternity
avidmoonstar chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Such a unique take on vampires, almost as dark as Blade or even Underworld (if comparing). I really appreciated that it wasn't such a romantic tale, or that they shone in the sunlight! I really liked it!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Hi its me Gamy, Two words LOVED IT. Thanks to you now I'm looking for more stories of this sort but can't find any as good as this. Your stories are great don't ever change. _
Room 587 chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
while it seemed a bit rushed, as this looks to be your first posting, I will be kind.

The POV shifts were a bit hard to catch on the first read through, but I enjoyed the story you told.

Adorable idiot...nice way to end this

The Marshal
I'll remember you this way chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
They got married! How sweet! I love marriage; it makes everything official. Yay! Love the story. As always, thanks.
I'll remember you this way chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Yay! They rose above their differences! It's all resolved!

I liked this for an ending. I know there's a epilogue but this was pretty much the end, right?

If you ever want to lengthen this or publish it, I'd sugest spending more time establishing characterization and relationships. It was fine for a short story, but it could have used a tiny bit more depth in that area.

I loved it over all. Thanks for writing this out!
I'll remember you this way chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Wow, that happened fast! They're in love! Good for them ;0

She gets to call him stupid American a lot, huh.
I'll remember you this way chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
See, just ONE episode! Told you!

You should be glad I'm learning Japenese.

I like that Miku is not completely abusing Eljin and treating him like a person. You don't often get that from independent, spunky leads.
I'll remember you this way chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I see were this is going. Their fates are intertwined and she calls him an idiot and is a badass, he bumbles along in his extremely human-vampireness, and it all works out and (I'm guessing) they fall in love. I could be wrong though.

Pity about Kaneshiro; I liked him.
I'll remember you this way chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
It's Miku? No way! Didn't see that one coming.

I like Eljin so far; he's the lovely arch-type hero. Sorry it's been awhile; I've got no excuse.
I'll remember you this way chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
This story is a hooking one. i'm really enjoying it!
I'll remember you this way chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Mwhahahaha. Take that, Twilight.

I quite like this premise. Miku is very interesting so far.

This is rather gripping; really want to know what happens.
Random chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
It was good, I like how it developed and it didn't seem that you were pushing to keep it interesting but she's a kid... not petite... gah 450 years is enough to make her adult enough I guess XD
Eve's Apples chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
"An adorable idiot..." Lol, the perfect ending to the perfect story. ;)
Blood Angel Evengelion chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Woah. Super story. Only on the first chapter and I already find it an awsome read. xD Anyways, I'm new here. Hi!

Cool story. 8D
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to