Reviews for This River Is Wild
alphabeatkaygee chapter 35 . 9/15/2010
I'm sorry I never feel like logging in anymore! Nayway! Oh man.. Luke is just done. I feel bad. River .. Idek! Update soon cause you have to!
Isabella Storms chapter 35 . 9/15/2010
Hm, I'm not sure who Luke should end up with. We don't really know Dean yet so it's hard to judge. River was a jerk to Luke before, but you have to remember that he's a teenager-a confused teenager. Realistically, everything that has happened would be a lot to swallow for him.

Anyway, great update! Can't wait to see who Luke does end up with. :)
crazystalkerchick chapter 34 . 9/14/2010
Ah, wet dreams. Its like masturbating with no hands lol. "It wasn't light I was covered in; it was glass. This wasn't what was supposed to happen." - scary. DONT HURT MY LUKE ANYMOREE! i dont like it lol Loved the chapterr :D
Anonymiss chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Ok, like I said, I try not to be a reviewing-troll, but I just CAN'T shut up here. Dude, those voices give him no REST! I would shoot myself after a week of it. Really. On the other hand, I've never been a marker of normal. I'm just so scared for Luke! He doesn't deserve this! And AIGH I have no idea what RSD is but it sounds bad! I hope it's better by now!
Anonymiss chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Okay, I try not to review chapters that are way way in the past and stick with the ones before you update next, so you can take my hopefully helpful constructive criticism into account, but I HAD to point out that you have Luke's dad say "Don't give me that crap, I know you River." SO CONFUSING. I'm guessing you just mixed up Luke's and River's names? So yeah. PLEASE PLEASE EDIT! Other than that it's a good story so far though. A little cliché, but who doesn't love cliché? And besides, it's a common story in real life, so why shouldn't fiction mirror reality?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 34 . 9/12/2010
B-B-B-B-BUT.. NO! IT'S ALL DEAN'S FAULT! NO SCRATCH THAT. IT'S RIVER'S FAULT FOR BEING A DICKHEAD! YEAH, THAT. NO!

Update or I chop. *ominous glare* 0_o

Poptart Guava King chapter 34 . 9/12/2010
YAY FOR WET DREAMS

YAY FOR DEAN/LUKE SEX

NOT YAY FOR LUKE'S FLIMSY MORALS

NOT YAY FOR OVERDOSES

KINDA YAY FOR RIVER.

I'm done. Glad to see an update :) Yes I DID like the chapter, although the whole "go into the light" bit freaked me out. I can totally sympathize with lukey though. I just got a new prescription and i keep seeing rainbow colored pandas out the corner of my eye... O_O
crazystalkerchick chapter 33 . 9/6/2010
Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow. Dean and Luke gettin it on! lol What the hell happened to him though? Im scared o.o
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
Uh oh. Something happened with Dean... Ah I loved this chapter. River needed to PAYY.:) Love love love. I swear if you don't update this asap I will chop of the gummy bear's head. So do it.
Isabella Storms chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
Hm, I wonder if who he thinks is Luke at the end isn't really Luke and that's why he didn't respond to his name or if Dean did something terrible to him. I' anxious to find out! Don't leave us hanging too long please!
junopyy chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
This story is pretty sad but at the same time awesome. :D
midnightwrighter chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
UPDATE!
Poptart Guava King chapter 33 . 9/5/2010
OF COURSE YOU CAN USE IT. It's technically a baby born from your imagination and my hatred for the product of your imagination. Its like the condomn broke and produced greatness. (lol i have no clue wtf is with this analogy). We both have every right to call tylerskank, tylerskank. He's also been demoted to not being a pronoun because his character is unimportant and annoying in my eyes. but luke/dean sex? oh my OMGOMGOMGOMGNEXTCHAPTER. *dies*
crazystalkerchick chapter 32 . 9/3/2010
.Gee. That weirdo phsyciatrist better not drug my Luke and make him sicker or something. I will have to bust a cap in her ass. Lmao
Poptart Guava King chapter 32 . 9/2/2010
ROFLMFAO YOU CALLED HIM 'THAT TYLER SKANK' i died. really. oh payment for dean? I hope its something NAUGHTY. Because i'm a creepy perv like that *shrug*. I'd feel bad if it was the wrong prescription cause i was starting to kinda like felicity a bit. river can just go be jealous somewhere near tylerskank
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »