Reviews for This River Is Wild
Poptart Guava King chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
WOOT. Ending made my LIFE. xD yay for Dean! River is so stupid. Like fo serious. Total lack of intelligence and or common sense. -_-
crazystalkerchick chapter 31 . 8/29/2010
OMG! I dont like ty :P But i like dean. And oh oh oh! You love Supernatural too? That show is like my meth. Lol
alphabeatkaygee chapter 31 . 8/29/2010
Ha! Niiccee! Jealousy! Okay update soon!
Poptart Guava King chapter 30 . 8/25/2010
ROFLMFAO. HAHAHAH I love Dean! He's such a DICK. xD hahahaha IDK if you've seen/watched obsessively the tv show "supernatural" but the character dean in that is kinda like this one...just not gay...for now... xD This Dean seems like SUCH a flamer. xD rofl I love him. Glad I didn't have to deal with Tylerskank this chapter. :D BWAHAHAHAHAH ttync! i love it when you update! really. it makes me love you. xD I'M SO FREAKING HYPER TODAY AND I HAVE NO EFFIN CLUE WHY. That and writing this review his helping me to stall so I don't have to do homework *sigh* lol. okay thanks i'm gone now by. :P
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 29 . 8/25/2010
Oh! Oh man. River is gonna regret this one! Noww what! Update soon! More characters! More plot! Longer chapters! Woohoo!
crazystalkerchick chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
I like River but right now i think im gonna call him a big douche. Lol Loved itt!
Poptart Guava King chapter 29 . 8/22/2010
I think I'm gonna keep calling him Tylerskank. It works.
Poptart Guava King chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
okay here's what i think should go down. 1- tylerskank needs to get hit by a bus. 2- luke needs to become a raging sex fiend and find another man. cause river is just starting to ANNOY me. xD but you're writing the story. so just continue to make magic happen next chapter. xD

p.s. i'm way too stressed/tired with classes starting to be upset. lucky you. :/
Isabella Storms chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
I like this story and am very interested to see where it leads. His psychiatrist seems like she needs her own psychiatrist though. She's pretty out there. I'm not sure I would trust her with prescribing me meds, especially with how aggressive she's being about it. Two anti-psych's? Docs usually start with one, see how it works and adjust from there. Starting with two makes it harder to properly adjust dosages and know which is working and which isn't. I don't think he should listen to her one bit.
derya chapter 28 . 8/20/2010
First i would like to say that i absolutely loved this story...i laughed and almost cried it totally rocked...i am an avid reader and always have the hardest time finding books that really catch my attention but this story is a hit with me...i love luke he is just the cutest thing...i cant wait to read more of this story...i have read a few of the stories on this site since i signed up a couple weeks ago but this is my favorite by far cant wait to read more of your stories if they are anything like this one then im in for a roller coaster of a ride :)

cant find anything really to say that is negative except i found alot of spelling errors and in one chapter you called luke (Jamie) but other than that i give it 5*
alphabeatkaygee chapter 28 . 8/19/2010
Oh! I hope there's someone there to make river jealous. All of that was rude of him I can't wait till vengeance arrives. Ty is conniving. Anyway...update soon!
crazystalkerchick chapter 28 . 8/19/2010
What River said was so mean. He knows he loves Luke. Lol really good chapter.
midnightwrighter chapter 27 . 8/10/2010
Hi! I think that the first flashback was great but the second one wasn't two much of a flashback. You should have just written it like it was part of a story and not still have Luke talking to his therapist because that just makes it sound like dialogue. That's it Update really early in the morning on monday !

-midnightwrighter
Poptart Guava King chapter 27 . 8/10/2010
*stalks towards you menacingly with knife* OMFGOKJRPAFIJALWIOFJAL HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU TERRIBLE ICKY PERSON(talking to river). I'm about five seconds away from just turning River into a eunuch. AGH. Luke seems to be handling this well. I HOPE his voices become homicidal at this point. It'd be a win. :( Mad at you.

p.s. aw his dad didn't get hit by a bus! *sigh* well i guess this is okay too, as long as its genuine.
Poptart Guava King chapter 26 . 8/7/2010
Lol yay! I didn't punch my wall (YET), and psh, give me some credit, I can punch through walls and not hurt myself ;) And yes I liked the chapter (River is SO slow) xD and I'm not gonna kill you for the cliffy! I might kill you for the coming "conversation with Ty" though. dun dun dun.

p.s. but i LOVE Wales! My little cousin once asked me if there were whales in Wales, and i promised I'd take her one day to find out.

p.s.s. just read all my previous reviews and realized that I'm weird. like seriously, i barely even think of what i'm saying before i click the "submit feedback/review" button.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »