Reviews for My Egyptian Thief
RawrHappi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So cute! I wish there were more well written Mpreg stories around that actually finished. Maybe that's my thoughts as a female but it's just so adorable!
summerbliss chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Very cute story, I enjoyed reading it, please do more.
laprincesarbd chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
love it
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's cute and sweet-though I'd like to see a longer story with more detail if you decide to attempt it again, everything seemed to get skimmed over after the kidnapping. I do like the characters and plot though, so no complaints there.
Irioan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
sweet story, I liked it, please do some more.
Rannoq chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Amazing story ! I love it :)
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I thought it was pretty good you could have even taken it farther like the pharoah caught wind of a golden haired boy having children no less
You gave no description of the children, like if they had the same golden hair as his 'mom '
Bur great job.
CoolCreep chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Pretty good! I liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Liked it, very nice, you should definitely write more mpreg stories, you make it believable.
Kio-chii chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
hm It is REALLY good. I love the story line although I think you could have made it MUCH longer. Also more detailed in certain areas. But all in all its a really good story and delightful to read. You did a really good job!
EtherealBlue chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's a nice story :) " I silently promised him it would be a long time till he was allowed to take me again. He winced visibly." lol
Kitsune no Kyuubi chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really liked this and it was really sweet and cute especially at the end and you should trying to write more fanfics involving mpreg
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is good! You should defidently write more stories like this one!
Candy Kitten chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was such a sweet and adorable story...brings tears to my eyes *sniff* lol *wipes eyes* so nice... *bawls* anyways really awesome lovely yaoi-ness and fluffyiness luved it!
anydayanywhere chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was a really amazing story and I definately enjoyed reading it! Shu and Aymen are so cute together~! O