Reviews for The Rising of the Destiny Child
The lone canine chapter 51 . 3/17/2011
Intense chapter! I like all the interaction with the characters and I'm proud to say this is my favorite chapter thus far. Great job!
Flying Werecats chapter 51 . 3/17/2011
That is the embodiment of evil, there. And the fact that he uses his ex and messes with her head and her heart for a SECOND time... Despicable!
Flying Werecats chapter 50 . 3/11/2011
Uh oh, what's Malak planning to do?

Angel is so sweet to her, it's cute! X3
The lone canine chapter 50 . 3/11/2011
It's been a while hasn't it? But well worth the wait I suppose with this, 50th chapter edition. I say well done for getting this far in the story, you deserve a round of applause since it is very hard to make it 50 chapters into writing a story. Kudos.
Rhocar chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
this is great, I left off yesterday in the hope that I would be able to come back and the story would engulf me again, it has indeed done that, you are a great story teller
Rhocar chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
still great reading, finding a couple of words that are either not finished or spelt wrong, hate to criticise such a great piece, sorry :)
Rhocar chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I must re-iterate that you have a fantastic ability, this is not the type of story that I would seek out to read as a rule, but I am thoroughly enjoying doing so.
Rhocar chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
You are such a clever writer, you have me completely hooked, not sure I will review every chapter, but be assured I am reading on
Rhocar chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
This is proving to be an absolutely fabulous read, very well done.
Rhocar chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Firstly, many thanks for your kind reviews, I find that when we read and review each others work, we are validating our self worth to our selves and others.

Now to the story, this inspired a trip down memory lane for me, I have travelled with a power animal, which I allowed to be more active in my past, than in the present, reading your pov from the phoenix was delightful, not sure I understand the last line, but am about to read next chapter. BRAVO
The Mysterious Stars chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nee san this is a good story but leaving the readers guessing they can make up a good ending and thinking whats the right ending:)
Flying Werecats chapter 49 . 12/29/2010
Well this is an interesting idea; a mind realm that affects the physical realm when it's touched. You can do a lot with that!

Wow, 49 chapters... It must've felt like forever typing it, huh? Lol, it's more of a book series than a book, and it'll be longer when you edit it!
The lone canine chapter 49 . 12/28/2010
Huh. My curiosity makes me want to ask why this is a tad bit shorter than usual while my better nature is preventing me from asking. So I'll just leave that alone. Good job with the story and write more soon!
The lone canine chapter 48 . 12/26/2010
Quite an interesting little chapter. Cliffhanger?
write more soon!
Aubrey chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Really great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »