Reviews for An Excellent Thief
smashthat chapter 45 . 8/4/2013
I'm glad she did get help but she was using her past likre a crutch. It was like she didnt wasnt help. She was willing to throw away everything because she didnt want help. I know this is fiction, but she shouldn't keep living in the past because she almost messed up her whole future. Loved the story. Action,drama,sex. What more could we want? Oh I'm also Nick and his uncle worked things out.
mominatrix chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
I have read all your stories that are on fictionpress. I would hope to find your books in the stores should get these stories an amazing keep writing more stories. Im a book junky lol.I read about 12 stories a week ,and i have to say yours are the best i have read on be embarrased about the stuff you proud of fantastic! Good luck on your future stories and thank you so much for posting your books on here.
Guest chapter 45 . 1/3/2013
I had this story in my favs for a minute and just got around to reading it. It is by far my favorite story on fp. You are great writer i like how everything was not all pretty and sappy throughout. There was so many key points in this story that had me in tears. I loved every chapter. I also can say I LOVED every part of your graphic sex scenes. I know you said you dont like writing them but you are so good at it. Hope to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/1/2012
Excellent realistic.. I have fallen in love... Your characters are alive. Their emotions are human..thank U for writing this...
Guest chapter 45 . 10/31/2012
This was an amazing story, honestly no words can even describe how much I loved it. Thankyou.
nickiandlogan chapter 45 . 10/24/2012
I like it. and yeah sometimes i really do get irritated with sue but other than that i always love nik! gah its just awesome! Write more you are amazing!
skye real chapter 34 . 10/1/2012
I am in love with Andrei! I love that he spoils her rotten and he ruts on her ;-) between Nikolai and Andre, I think Andre is more stable of the two. Anna can certainly connect on a much deeper level with Andrei.
skye real chapter 32 . 10/1/2012
Oh. My. God. This is seriously an amazing story! I really like Andrei here and how she bared her dark experiences to him. It gives you a glimpse that Andrei is a real person not just some barbaric animal. I am really enjoying this story. Awesome sex scenes as well ;-)
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
{like polite well-behaved civil servants. They were demanding entrance. }

LOL! I liked that line. Is there a way to demand POLITELY?

Found a typo. Human error and I'm sure you'd want to fix it. :D

Anyway, despite the fact that you seem so ashamed of this story (Or perhaps because of it?) I find that I'd like to see where this goes so please don't take it down just yet. :) I want to learn more about the woman and why she would risk so much for someone who was a stranger to her at the beginning. I probably need to read this chapter again before reading the next one since I'm going on 48 hours with only two hours of sleep so excuse the flighty review. But I believe that if this story is as "Bad" as you claim on your profile this story just might become a guilty pleasure. ;)
Hello There chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
For what you have written in the first chapter, I must say, this story looks to be a good one.

I clicked on this story out of boredom really (most times I don't bother about titles and summaries, I just start reading) and found myself intrigued by the warnings so boldly posted at the beginning of the chapter. I am a fifteen year old and, of course, my curiosity got the better of me and I began reading. The first thing that struck me about the story was how fast you jumped into it; it was exciting to get right to the good parts, but almost off-putting at how quickly it ran. I found myself cocking my head at the main character's choice to help Nikolai and questioning her reasoning to do so. It didn't make much sense, and even though it makes for a good read, I wondered over how you might express her feelings ad thought process.

I stopped reading after their final bout of lovemaking in the garage. They were driving away and he was telling her of why he escaped from prison. I thought you had a good setup there. It made sense for him to want to tell her. Once again I was put off by her affection for him. They just met, they had no history, and they certainly hadn't talked enough for them to get to that point yet. But whatever.

I know that you might have explained more in following chapters, and I sincerely apologize if I have jumped the gun on judging your story. Make no mistake, I like your style. The way you write makes me want to read more.

Sorry for ranting, lovely. I enjoyed what I have read so far all in all, but I don't think I will continue. Keep writing :)
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 45 . 3/26/2012
I'm glad everything went well in the end. The story has been written amazingly and I reply enjoyed it. It even made me cry Haha but well done its really good and I'm glad I read till the end
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
I am loving this story right now but before I read on please can you tell me she doesn't go off with another guy does she? And they do end up together in the end? I know this could ruin the end of the story but I'm an 18 year old girl and can't take heart break. Haha. If you could tell me I would be extremely grateful
Kit-Kat-KutieXD chapter 45 . 3/14/2012
Hello! Wow so i found your story quite by mistake and ive got to tell you ive read it in a couple of days. Granted im on march break so ive had a lot of time. First thing i want to say is omg i cant believe i found a story with the names nikolai and katya in it. My friend nick is russian and for the longest time hes been calling me katya. It was funny becuz u chose those names out of all the russian names out there to be (ex) lovers. It was probably why i read ur story too, becuz of nikolai. I really loved him, but i really loved andrei too. Im so happy that they all have a happily ever after. All the profanity was a little much for me but i did a lot of skim reading. So u dont need to worry u havent scarred me too much at least. Ur plot was amazing and besides missing ur quotation marks, u didnt have many mistakes that i saw. I really loved this story and i wanna thank you for writing it. I hope ur dreams of becoming a writer comes true and i will check out ur other stories. Bye for now :)
Fifi18 chapter 45 . 9/23/2011
Wow. I've finally finished the story, and the layers of plot in this story were good. I kind of loved & hated Suzanna, as I moved along the chapters. I didn't understand her behaviours esp. in the "physical love" aspects initially. I loathed her when she said she loved Nikolai and yet she would seduce or sleep with Justin and Andrei. But as you've cleverly revealed what her underlying issues were resulting in this behaviour, sigh...I felt bad for her. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Fifi18 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
I have just started reading the story. Initially, I found it difficult to believe why Suzanna would blindly follow a fugitive. Of course, your later chapters' explanation did provide the rationale which was very interesting. Though I felt at times you gave way too much details in some of the chapters, I really liked the story and the plot.
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »