Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Brubolz chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
OMGGGGGGG. I LOVED THIS STORYYYYYY! Im a great fan of slash and this is one of the best i have ever read. Thank you very very much author for such a great work!
AddyAO chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Love, coul
Otakuami chapter 18 . 10/28/2019
I loved this story. All the characters were twisted in their own ways and the way you used flash backs was precisely on point. I never understood why both of the men actually liked Justin, but I enjoyed the fact that he's an asshole protagonist facing consequences of his past misdeeds.
Tony's character is something I was swinging, from liking him to hating him. The fact that he's obsessed with Justin despite being treated like shit by him added to the drama of the story which kept me thoroughly entertained. I have no clue how Chris came to like Justin, since it seemed like he enjoyed Tony's jealousy and need for control over his fuck partner (because that's what it looked like halfway through the story).
I am skeptical of how they ended up together but it clicked to me that they both fit together with their twisted personalities and a past between them. The scenes were also quite well developed since I could actually imagine it happening without thinking where the hell are they and what does it look like in the background. I encourage you to write since you clearly have a really good grip on character driven stories.
dragonflight203 chapter 19 . 1/13/2018
This was one heck of a roller coaster. I suppose it's too much to hope that Tony and Justin would go to couples therapy? As much as I'm happy that they finally got together, I think they could definitely benefit from some counseling. They care for each other, but. well. They have a lengthy history, as you've aptly demonstrated.

I have to admire Tony's determination and dedication, as much as I'm horrified at the lengths he'll go. He had a goal and he worked for it, and found a way around every setback. He does not know how to give up. Now that he has Justin I'm sure he'll care for him, but if Justin every decides to strike off on his own again - well.

As for Justin - poor guy. At one point he might have had had everything, but it was always on a condition he couldn't meet. I think he deserves more credit that at his lowest he still tried to crawl his way upwards. I have to wonder how far he could have got with Plank Talent if Tony hadn't set out to destroy him. I hope the rest of his life is happier.

I love Chris, and like Vincent quite a bit too. In a different world I think Tony might have been happy with either of him. I hope they continue to be his friends.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this - thanks for posting it.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 19 . 4/22/2017
This is a great ending.
BuddyBailey chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
I LOVED EVERY WORD OF THIS STORY. Even when i wanted to bitch slap both Justin and Tony i still enjoyed it. Amazing fic!
Meid chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I love how unusual/unique your characters are. Especially Justin; he is not the usual protagonist you would expect in a romance story but that makes me love him even more.

I easily get emotional and I really cried fountains reading your story. Thank you for that :3
Meid chapter 19 . 9/18/2016
I fucking love this story. Thank you so much for sharing this. Even though I cried so much with Justin, I'm still glad that he and Tony didn't abandoned each other. Also I'm really glad Chris and Justin stayed in good terms. x333
randym chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
I'm not sure what I think of this; it doesn't seem like the end.
PolarPurple chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
It's 2 minutes to 1 am in the morning and this is the second time I read this fic. ok forgive me now im gonna drop all proper capitalization and punctuation coz im on my phone and sleepy

when i first read this fic i was like awww i love this story and yeah but rlly the first time i dont think i was rlly reading. now for the second time that ive come to read this with more keen perception i realize that this story is kind of fucked up lol. i mean, i love the way you write. very heart wrenching and sometimes a tear comes out my eye and im like wow body im not THAT sad. but it just rlly is the relationship between tony and justin that kind of irked me a bit? like tony was just super manipulative and yes justin was a brat growing up but it's like, whoa, yeah justin needs a lesson but tony's pushing it. anyway it was hard for me to fully support the two of them. when tony kinda realized that he sucks at communication im like fuck yeaaaa pls fix ur problems bro. but idk justin and tony's relationship (justony. lol) still seemed off to me. here is what i wanna say - i really dont think their relationship is healthy, which is why i don't fully support it. but i do admire the way you portray your own characters. tony is not my favorite character but i love the way you write him. justin is conflicting coz its like ehhh he kinda deserves the shit he gets but at the same time he doesnt? but i love him regardless. I enjoyed reading chris's descent to justony's mess.

in essence, even tho this story is kind of messed up, i really liked it. it felt... very perfectly flawed to me. like nothing was sugarcoated and it was realistic and emotional and human... you're a good writer and i enjoyed reading this.

ok bye
Shiro Bondevik chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
And here I thought that I have read all wonderful slash fics here on FP. You have proven me wrong and I am so glad that I have ventured here again after a year. I love how the lack of full smut still made this a pleasing read (I'm not saying that slash stories are only pleasing with the presence of smut within it but stories of this kind of aura, for the lack of a better term, seemed to always be filled by it) Justin (and his misery) is adorable of some sort. I am also glad that Chris did not end up being a third wheel or even Vincent. I was kind of under the impression that Edna would have some kind of bigger role but hey, the story worked well without much of her so it's fine. Kudos!
isolovesj chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
Wow! That was fun to read. Especially the ending was so cute and sweet. I just really hated it when people treated Justine like trash. But I'm glad he and Toni are finally together now, a new start with a healthy relationship this time. And oh, Chris.. I can see a future between him and Vincent! I hope there would be a sequel with these two pups together. Even just a oneshot. :D Great story!
aynaarah chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Your talent is flourishing in this story as well.. clean-cut, organized.. no loose ends.. you skilfully weaved throughout the plot..

However, from time to time, the writing made me think of a slow-long tease due to unresolved sexual tension.. ..and maybe because I was imagining it will be a slave contract along the way.. (don't ask me why) ..but smooth, characters are consistent, are developing too.. .. good imo..

..some things, many things felt real.. I esp enjoyed the scene when Justin finds the notice on the office door from T. .. for me your story is worth reading only for that scene..(10x)

.. the psychological examples levelheaded/moderately sick?/.. we have a guy that cares to actually go for professional help "he has to fix things" ..here the reader feels he gets a serious opinion as well (10x).. &revelation ..oh! how small things can make you go blind a long way..

AND in the end, most importantly, the itchy need for the characters to speak and stand for themselves solves itself one way or another..

Thank you for your story!
Clazziquai Project chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
YESSSSSSSS. Even though sometimes, Tony's behavior is inappropriate and questionable, I still was rooting for him the whole time! And Justin... He started out so unlikeable, I nearly quit the story, but I'm glad I stuck with it. What a journey it was!
PET chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
It was exhausting to read, too.
When I got the alert of chapter 19, I didn't immediately read it. I mean, I JUST read it. It took me more than six months to make my wimpy self ready to read this last chapter. Well, I didn't know this would be the last. If I knew, I would immediately read it...because I was scared, my heart was too weak to find out whether or not Tony was genuine.
I'm glad I had decided to find out. I wouldn't know this would be the last otherwise.
About the ending, I was relieved, but not quite satisfied. Um...I want to see the reactions of Tony's employees about their relationship progress. Some PDA would be nice, haha.
Anyway, thank you for sharing this story. :)
468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »