Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Soraya Zeeva chapter 19 . 4/12
Those two defiantly being together. Just like how Vincent and Chris should get together.
0111 chapter 19 . 4/9
Loved the story! I've read it over and over and it never fails to entertain. Will you be writing a sequel, perhaps about Chris and Vincent? I feel like there's chemistry there in the scenes you wrote with them together. Good luck on our next ventures.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 19 . 4/5
I love the variety in your stories, but this wasn't my favorite one! :(

I don't think you cleared up the relations between the two effectively enough, and you gave Justin no aspirations, I think the photography bid was a good idea, but maybe I'm too idealistic for thinking that

Anyway, overall I'd give it a 8/10 Good plot, but confusing flashbacks, my biggest problem was with Justin's character, but that was just my preference! :)

Good Job!

-RPS
Guest chapter 16 . 3/28
OH GOD! IM DYING BECAUSE RIGHT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THERE'S THE ANNOYING POP-UP ADVERTISEMENT AND THIS ONE JUST SO HAPPENS TO SAY "CHOOSE YOUR BOSS" BWAHAHAHAHAHA IM ACTUALLY DYING. LIKE IF ONLY JUSTIN HAD SEEN THIS AD.
hooked-on-you chapter 15 . 3/28
omg. this is insane. and intense.
and i fucking love it.
lalaland22 chapter 19 . 3/27
I really enjoyed this story , it was very well written. When it comes to flashbacks, I find that a lot of writers don't know how to keep them as interesting as the present plot line and usually they end up seeming like a road block, but your flashbacks definitely helped progress the story in an interesting way. You took concepts that could've seemed contrived (love-hate, unrequited love) and made it original and intriguing.

If I had one qualm, I kind of would've liked to see how Justin, who's confidence was in ruins even managed to get to a place where he could truly accept Tony (emotionally) or even a bit more closure about how the two could move forward together after all that Tony has done. I only say Tony since Justin has not only apologized for his wrong doings, but he's kind of been paying for them throughout the whole story whereas Tony never really apologizes, and even at the beginning of this chapter, he still doesn't quite grasp how he literally kicked Justin while he was at his lowest, over and over again- with hardly no shame or consequence. At least when Justin betrayed Tony, it was obvious that it backfired on him in sooo many ways.

How can someone like Justin even truly trust Tony after everything. For instance, Tony always wanted Justin to pursue his dreams but how could Justin even believe him when he encourages him to go for his dreams or tells him that he's worthy when he's dedicated so much time into showing him just how useless he is? Maybe if we'd gotten just a tad bit more insight into how Justin began to rebuild his confidence, it'd seem a bit more realistic that the two could actually be healthy & happy together, b/c we'd see that Justin no longer needed anyone to validate his self-worth, Ultimately, it kind of just seems like Tony got his revenge( 10x over), and came out victorious all around, whereas Justin still has a troubling inferiority complex, and still never reached ( or it wasn't really hinted that he was even going to reach) the type of success that I'd imagine everyone was rooting for him to have.

Anyways, that's just my take on it...but overall I thought this was a very interesting story. Thank you for posting it. :)
wingless chapter 19 . 2/8
I just finished reading the whole story :) It's 03:45 and I've been up at six am the past few weeks; it was just so engaging, I'm not even tired, though just last night i fell asleep on the couch at like eight pm. I can't express how much I loved this story, my mind is completely blown!

At first I thought that Justin was the "bad" one, with how he took out his fears and frustrations on Tony... But what you wrote about Tony on his 21:st birthday was chilling; typical 'nice guy' behaviour - feeling like the person you like OWE YOU something because you're being nice to them. It felt pretty disturbing to see how Tony just expected Justin to be his and to want to sleep with him, and I really loved Justin's thoughts about that.

After reading about that, and the creepy therapy sessions, I began to wish for Justin to get away. They were so hot together, but it all felt so wrong. I also started thinking about how unhealthy a behaviour it was to keep coming back to a guy who continuously viciously shut him down, Tony really scared the crap out of me after a while, lol.

I kept wondering what would've happened if Justin had had a support system around him; friends or family that had his back and genuinely loved him. I got so invested in the story, damn you :p

The ending was so twisted, but I feel like it was really right for the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1
It ended?!
bobbobin chapter 19 . 1/18
It's over. :(
It was a really great read. And I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Leviathan!
runaway sheet chapter 18 . 1/15
I'm so glad this is complete. Justin and Tony finally make it to the end :) and I mean it in the most positive way, m'dear. Congratulations - you finished this beast of a story! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15
(I accidentally hit the 'post review' button before i was finished)

Like i was saying, i wish the ending wasn't so rushed. I feel like everything was mushed together in one chapter because you just wanted to end it. I hope in the future there is a oneshot to get a better look into Tony and Justin in their new relationship.

Other than that, i have nothing to complain about. This story was flawless.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15
This was probably my favorite story on fictionpress. Usually ill grow bored of a story or skim past all the dragged on details, but i can truly say i did not skim one word of this.

But i feel like the end was far too rushed. I mean i loved it, and im happy Tony and Justin are together (immensely happy because god knows they both deserve it)
cheesekun chapter 19 . 1/13
The ending was perfect! I love that Justin came to realise Tony belonged to him too :) Please please release a smashword copy (so we can have a keep-forever version)! You should definitely get this work published (it's amazing and so well written). Thanks for sharing :D
Kat chapter 19 . 1/13
Hi,
what an awesome chapter! I love this story-I can't believe it's over! Thanks for writing it. I'd love a permanent copy-will you be putting it up on smashwords some time so people can buy it in pdf? I liked that Justin got his confidence back in the end as well as Tony :)
jossie chapter 19 . 1/12
I just loved this ending, especially the line... Why should anyone else have Tony? After all the shit Justin went through to get to this point. After everything. Justin BELONGED to Tony! Fantastic, sums up the whole story to me. Please Please make this available to buy as an E-Book. LOVED IT
447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »