Reviews for Ventures and Investments
TheWitch'sLover chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
I really like this story and hope you update this and necropolis soon. Your writing skills are pretty impressive and I really enjoy reading your stuff :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Abusive relationship much? Another good chapter :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
I actually feel really sorry for Justin, despite his general idiocy. Only two chapters left to read now!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Tony sure is twisted...
TheWitch'sLover chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Things are being revealed! Good good :)
TheWitch'sLover chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Oo, competition between Chris and Tony. I like it. x
TheWitch'sLover chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter! I like how Justin has become...less sleazy?
TheWitch'sLover chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Love it so far :)
SassyGrl chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I was just re-reading some of the latest chaps. last night, and I fell in love with it all ova AGAIN! lol, I was just reminded of HOW MUCH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND HOW I LOVE THE characters so much! SO please please please please I hope you could finish this story no matter how long it MAY take!

Love ya, and love all your stories. :)
ladyfortune chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Squeeeee! I heard there is an update on the horizon. Could it be? *dances in delight*
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
wahhhhhhhhhhhh how am i going to go on right now? I NEED to know what happens next! This has been the perfect escapism from my rapidly approaching deadline for these awful assignments i am meant to be doing and this story has CAPTURED me so desperately! I LOVE your writing! I followed the link from adultfanfic and found this TROVE here and the last few days i have been DEVOURING your wonderful writing instead of doing my assignments and i just want to thank you for how wonderful your stories are.
they are so freaking brilliant.
i love them and i love you.
nethernity chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
.YOU MUST UPDATE! XD
runaway sheet chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Ohmygoodness, seriously...just Wow. Either this story was so well planned from the beginning or you've really developed some supercool skills and you managed to explain all the loops in the story with complicated plots :D That's still so cool! I'm really glad you decided to hash out the story. I'll tell ya, usually pathetic characters don't get my attention but Justin Plank? I'm happy I stuck around to see his real smarts and nefarious ways. Hahaha, this story is some sort of dissection of a desperate and unpredictable mind. Kudos keep writing and bring this to an end. It shall be long awaited for. :)
CocknryGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Seriously when are u goin to update this story I love it!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hey there lovely! I'm here to share some exciting news; this story was added to the Slash category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"‘Ventures and Investments’ by RoughDraftHero is one of those stories that falls into many categories that we offer here at A Drop of Romeo and I cannot even begin to express how happy I am that it fell into my inbox.

Justin Plank’s father used to have THE acting agency in Los Angeles but when Plank Snr. died after a skiing accident, the agency was left to Justin where it slowly crumbled to the ground. Desperate to escape the failure that he knows is coming, Justin turns to Tony Torroda for help but there’s one problem: Justin betrayed Tony in the past. Despite this, Justin knows this is only opportunity to make it.

The characters are realistic, especially since RoughDraftHero has voiced in an Authors Note that she needs to make them a little bit older. Their interactions will literally remind you of Katy Perry’s song ‘Hot ‘N’ Cold’ because one minute they’re all lovey dovey and the next they’re wanting to kill each other. Usually this would be an element to a story that would have me wanting to shut off but RoughDraftHero has you falling in love with them, warts an’ all!

I’m going to perfectly honest with you, this story teeters on the thin line of domestic abuse without the domesticity but RoughDraftHero writes it flawlessly. You feel the anger, the hatred and the uncomfortable sensation of reading something you know you should not be enjoying but you just cannot shut it down! The writing literally sucks you in and leaves you obsessively clicking the next button!

On fictionpress, I’m not usually the type to say I have favourites because it can change so often but I genuinely believe that not only has this story become a favourite but so has RoughDraftHero! They are an author that everyone should check out because they never fail to deliver."

Keep Writing, Helen xo