Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Anon chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Hmmmm... don't know what I feel about this one but I'm excited!
thecowonthebox chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
'close to the finish line' ? I really hope you like the happy ending !?
:)) I can't wait for more !
marginal-utility chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
a lot of stuff happened. Good chapter.
Bedlam Chaos chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Nice story. It got me a bit confused with the back-and-forth powerplay between Justin and Tony. It's like they cannot decide once and for all that the other is bad or good for them. Still, I enjoyed the reading. Thank you.
kati'mtl chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Every new chapter leave me breathless mess of conflicted emotions. This one also had my crying. I don't know how are you doing this to me, but never stop. Please never stop writing.

Also, this story is probably one of the best I've read in my entire life.
HIVENET chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Wwww I was hoping that Justin could do the whole photography thing, but he didn't...
Great drama, though.
BrokenSongbird chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god finally! Its all falling into place and tony isn't as crazy as I thought! I didn't know how they would work out in the end but if they do it'll make sense now!

I don't know if I've ever commented on this before but I absolutely love this story and whenever you update I throw a party inside my head!
jaskolka chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Whoa, this was one of the best chapters so far.

Every time I read another update on this story I feel as if I got myself on an extreme emotional rollercoaster. I don't really understand how you pull off all the emotional scenes without changing this story into a melodrama but you do! You are truly amazing...

Somehow I also feel that during the last few chapters the pace of the action has been significantly speeding up. This update seems to be the pinnacle of this emotional climb with Tony and Justin seemingly resolving to give each other a break from all the drama. Have all the skeletons from the closet been finally revealed?

I think that this story could really do with some more subdued chapter after all the intensity. Still, there is still Chris... I am very curious as of what has happened to him since he heard Justin cry. Did he realize how bad his behaviour was? Did he feel apologetic to Justin? What are his real feeling for Plank?
I am very interested to find it out.
Stahlut chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
I get so caught up in the drama of this, it's crazy, it's not until I get to the end of the chapter that I come back to reality with slap and a need for more. Can't wait for another update.
Jia chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Omg omg omg.
This is so goooddddd!
Wait where's Chris?
Why do I always have a feeling Justin will harm himself. I mean all the angst of him believing that no one can ever love him.
I love this fic

Great job. Truly. Great job.
Lucky Fox chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Ugh, I just want to slap the both of them.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
So good. So frustrated with the characters!
plumblossom chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Oh my dear. Did I think Tony was scary crazy before? I had no idea.
walnutsalmonds chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
This was quite a wild chapter with how Justin went back and forth from passive to aggressive. My head is still spinning. LOL.

I was really hoping to see the photography thing work out for Justin, so I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't. Anyways, I really love this story and I cannot wait to see how it ends, but then I also don't want it to end because it's so amusing. How is Tony going to finally win Justin's heart? (If he does at all...)

Thank you for the update. :)
chibikodo chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Oh Justin, poor baby. He doesn't even remember why he was into photography.

Honestly I think Tony keeps telling Justin he wants ti bring him down because that's what Justin keeps thinking and Justin is one big mess of feeling inadequate and self-hating. I think they both need some serious therapy. Haha

Great chapter :)