Reviews for Ventures and Investments
PyroTech chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I honestly keep waiting for Justin to snap and either kill himself, attempt to kill himself, kill Tony, attempt to kill Tony or just scream at Tony until the guy gets it through his thick head that he is a bit of a creeper. I feel so bad for Justin, even though he isn't faultless himself. I really want them to be together and happy and not broken lol
Ivory Breeze chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Amazing chapter, and I can't believe it's nearing the end! AHH!
Tony just makes my heart bleed, I would cry a river if he and Justin get a tragic ending.
FerSureMaybe chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
I just can't with this story! It's just so well written; and the way that you write Chris is probably my favorite part. Just how you could tell he was becoming slowly possessive of Justin and then all it took was for him to feel threatened by Tony to just completely flip that switch. And omg Tony! That is all.
uchiha sasuke chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
hahahaha..."im lying".. tony is such a bastard! I've already read this story twice and every time , my heart goes for the both of them. Tony is so obsess and so possessive with justin, I like it! I really, really like the two main characters and of course chris... but Tony is so much more you know, intense, more dreamy. Though, sometimes I pity Tony because he really loves justin so much... I wish someone would love me like that... hehehe... anyway.. I also like the flow of the story you know, justin didn't fall in love with Tony that easily like those other stories that I've read... it has depth and plot... one of my favorites already and when I noticed today that you have new chapters i was so excited... pls. keep up the good work because your story is very unique and your character are very interesting.. I love them...
1986 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Tony is an intresting mix between psycho and cute... I'm not sure if I like or hate him, maybe if their relationship changes to something more healty... How ever - I love this story; it makes me feel with Tony, Chris and Justin
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Had I known that this wasn't finished, I would've read it slower. I have other things to do. Oh well. Love the story!
Aynon chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Nice! I really like the relationship building. Their relationship reminds me of those of some of the domestic violence victims that I work with. Like seeing the Power and Control Wheel be given a vivid example. Which is my very nerdy way of saying that you do great character building and that I feel sorta sorry for Justin, the eternal victim. You know, it is really surprising how people who have been in one abusive relationship often find themselves in another abusive relationship after fleeing their first relationship. Kind of like a chain that can't be broken. Just like Justin and his miserable life. Please update! This is by fair my favorite of your stories!
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I honestly don't comment unless there's something to say, but I like your story so far. I think you need a better transition to a flashback, and this is the second time Plank had a flashback to when Tony saw him crying.
Anon chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Impressive chapter :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
good story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
like it
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
wait wait wait, what, what was he lying about? all that stuff he said about leaving justin alone? ya know what, tony is starting to freak me out too...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
thank goodness!
hotaru89 chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
I'm slowly making my way through your stories and I'm just absolutely in love with your writing style. I'm really enjoying this story, you have a way of writing that actually makes me feel things for the characters. Usually I just read but don't get too attached. Im really looking forward to reading more of this. It's very thrilling :)
Anon et Nymous chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Ah, poor Justin. Tony kinda has the right to give the guy some hell but.. but.. -sigh- Its hard for me to stay angry with him. Justin did some dirty stuff.. and I mean some DIRTY stuff, but he's not just some sleazy person with a smile to match. All he ever wanted was to be accepted and noticed by his father and not inferior to someone that his father idolized. He saw that degrading himself and sabotaging his somewhat friend as the only option to be accepted. Its not right but.. damn. UGH! - cough- uh, yeah I sorta had to let that out on a review instead of yelling it to my sister who would just stare at me with a question mark xD. Love this story and cant wait for the update! keep up the good work! _

p.s oh, almost forgot. AWWWWWHHH CHRISSS! YOU NOW CONTROLLING BASTARD YOU! DONT DO ANYTHING CRAZZZZZY! xD lol
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »