Reviews for Ventures and Investments
donnedid chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Sheesh... getting steadily more twisted the further down the rabbit hole we go, eh? And I thought this was going to be... fluffy-ish, when I started it. Heh heh. Welp anyway, I've been reading this for the past several hours straight and the sun is now rising. And I am wanting more. Eeek!
Stahlut chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story soooo much, and was so happy to see an update...and it's not just this story it's all of the ones I have read of yours so far. Firstly I'll just say that I really enjoy your writing style, it completely captrues my attention I just never want the chapters or the stories to end! I will most definitely read more of your work ( 0 )
Ivory Breeze chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Tony keeps busting Justin's balls, eh? I can't even bring myself to hate Tony, instead I just feel pity.
nonaccount chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Your author's note reflects my own thoughts, I've been thinking lately that I just don't know where you're going with this (or maybe this isn't what you meant at all), specifically, the relationship between Justin and Tony and their overall motivations and relationship and where they're going and, and... :)
I do enjoy reading this story, I just feel like whenever I think I've gotten a handle on their relationship, it shifts and maybe that's your plan. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I wonder what Tony saw in Justin
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I love justin and tony sooo much thank you for updating:)
SeaBrittleStar chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I feel like reading about Justin and Tony's relationship is like watching a train wreck. It's so horrible, but I can't look away! It's so frustrating how, just as things seem to get better, everything falls apart again. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
thecowonthebox chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I just don't understand Justin ! Is he in love ? He's scared, ok you said it, but his feelings are confuse... It would be so easy to love Tony ! T.T
Thanks for the fast update !
HIVENET chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
asijjghd Now Tony is just being a dick.
Anon chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I'm fairly mesmerized by this story. It's like watching a train wreck on repeat. It screams 'abusive relationship' and I don't see how it will stop being one... ever. I think Justin is right to be afraid of Tony. I just...I don't see it being a happy ending realistically. Even if Tony stops being a manipulative turd, there will be the thought in the back of Justin's mind that he is always capable of being one again. And I don't think that hesitation or that apprehension will go unnoticed by Tony- who would probably get angry that Justin thinks he is capable of it- which he is. This story just makes me sad and terrified. I feel like they need to be away from each other immediately- but Tony won't let that happen because he's somewhere in between revenge and wanting Justin- and Justin feels at least on some level that he deserves it so at least on some level justifies what Tony does to him as being his fault so he won't up and leave out of the blue. I want a happy ending so badly for them, but I don't see a way of it being possible. But I keep on coming back to see what happens next! :(
SassyGrl chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Youre doin a an awesome job! Thanks for continuing this story; it's still my fave story from you! I want tony and justin 2 bb 2getha in the end. Tony sure changed! It makes sense Justin is the one who made him all dark and meaner! Please update soon!
Jia chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
This is so good I can just wept!
"I was lying"
That line! Poor Justin, I also feel so bad for Tony

He was so cute when he was so obsessed over Justin

Great job!
I was afraid you AN was a hiatus note. Man that scared the bejeejus out of me!
chibikodo chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Lol Oh man Justin, you're in. Trouble. Honestly I think Tony doesn't even really know how he feels about Justin- it's all just a jumble of love/hate. Love the flashbacks- we get to see Justin's feeling inadequate and trapped by Tony's almost smothering feelings that he's too busy trying to escape from to evaluate how he feels about Tony. Love this story. :)
plumblossom chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Tony's certainly having mood whiplash, isn't he? I appreciate the growing insight into Justin's process. And the clear glimpse of Tony's possessiveness early on is revealing.
kati'mtl chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I was having trouble breathing throughout the whole chapter. Oh my god... I'm terrified of Tony as well, but I would be lying if I said I don't love his obsessiveness, in a way. I'm a bit of emotional masochist, I guess.
Your writing is absolutely wonderful, and the relationships you portray always draws me in so much. By the way, this burning love/hate feeling between Tony and Justin reminds me of another two men and their complicated relationship - Naoe and Takaya from Mirage of Blaze novels (there is even an anime). Have you read them by any chance? They are intense, and when I say intense, I mean INTENSE.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »