Reviews for Ventures and Investments
marginal-utility chapter 19 . 1/12
I shall miss these guys :') Had a great time reading this story.
chocolander chapter 19 . 1/10
woo hoot! finally! I'm so glad that Justin and Tony are finally together for real without Tony's behind-the-scenes manipulation. It would have ended on a sour note for me if you hadn't made Justin wise up to Tony's manipulations, but I'm very happy that you didn't do that; Justin is given the option of real choice by Tony and he is all the more happier for it. I really like how you fleshed out both characters' emotional growth; Tony learns to be less controlling and Justin learns to be less self-pitying and less easily manipulated by Justin etc. Here's a huge virtual chocolate cookie from me for completing this amazing fic over 4 years! :) I look forward to reading more of your talented writing skills! ;)
chibikodo chapter 19 . 1/10
Hah So who was really snared in the end? Or did they capture each other. :) I like how Justin finally gives in to his feelings, but only on his own terms. Intern boy better recognize he can't mess with Justin. Only Tony can. Haha

I defintely enjoyed reading this story.
Miqnon chapter 19 . 1/10
Ahh...
This story always slightly scared me to read, because I knew that if anyone ever did this to me or even if I saw someone else having this be done to I would probably shit myself and run really fast and really far.
I'm glad it is done! It was fun to read, even if Justin didn't technically get a happy ending...
allancaldera chapter 19 . 1/10
Awww this chapter was sweet,They are finally together,Justin have progress so much and Tony have finally love Justin without that possessiveness even though I would have love a longer chapter,Even though I am happy they are finally together.
janichan143 chapter 19 . 1/10
Please make a shut chapter!PLEASE!
The Original Psycho chapter 19 . 1/10
Loved the story but OMG - you write Whisky? I absolutely love it :D :D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10
Yaaay it's finished! Love it :)
krlsen chapter 19 . 1/10
:D
Sassygrl chapter 19 . 1/10
Too lazy 2 sign in hehe. WOW lol! I can't believe this is actually over. *frown*. I'm gonna miss reading updates to this awesome story so much. I'm so satisfied and relieved ya rlly ended it the way ya did so YAY! So glad they got happy ending like they deserve.

I said this many times but you are such a great, creative and fun author! I could never get tired nd sick of reading your work. I hope you keep writing. I will check ur other accounts too for more updates! Love ya. You rock! ;)
DandyChance chapter 19 . 1/10
*continuous applause*
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
OOh yay, I love Justin trying the photography thing. Didn't expect this Chris transformation, and Tony's getting less sympathetic. Really felt for Justin in this one.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I love this story, but also don't like it, if that makes sense. The characters are all pretty normal and then pretty twisted, so it makes me feel confused and uncomfortable that I definitely 100% want Tony and Justin to end up together, even though they are messed up.
Out of all of them, I don't understand Justin. I get Tony,and actually like him and feel sorry for him, (which probably says something disturbing about me!), but I kinda can't wrap myself around what Justin's character actually is. He seems really weak, but then really manipulative as well, just really self-destructive. I have no idea how you've managed to make me like him, but you have. I also kinda don't understand how he didn't, and doesn't feel anything positive for Tony, when he was the only person for him time and again.
Because of the fact that the relationship/characters have clear issues, I almost want to stop reading right now, so that if the ending is not conclusive or they don't end up together, I won't feel crushed, but I'm hooked now!
They both just need to chill out a bit haha. Ahem.. apologies for the long-ass review.
SneezingTurtle chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
why ... am i doing this to myself... i just... god damn it.
SneezingTurtle chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
whoah. whooooah. this is amazing. ive been reading this nonstop and its perfect. ive been afraid to check how many chaps are there, so every time i see that next button i just smile happily
447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »