Reviews for Ventures and Investments
Witch19 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Loving it, update soon
plumblossom chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Oh. My. Dear dog.

Either Tony or Chris is wrong somewhere - because Chris says he wants Justin wounded, and Tony says Chris wants to fix him.

They're all very, very perverse: in a way the story is darker than your others, because of that (Stalker's positively innocent, actually, and Leviathan too)
Starry-eyeddaydreamer9 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Your updates for this story and leviathan seem to be less and less frequent ... I'm beginning to suspect you may abbadon these stories ...
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Good chapter. Chris is getting on my nerves.

I do hope you will give this story more priority and update more frequently. Its been going on for two years!
Tina chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Hi, well done! But I didn't expect anything else. Now that boy has taken the blindfold off his fool friend's eyes, I wonder what is going to happen.
HIVENET chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
OH MY GOD IT IS LIKE 2 AM and this is only the second story of yours that I have read today. It is all well written with quite the smooth flow of words and plot formation. Grammar/spelling is no problem at all.
abbeeey chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I really like this, I just feel a lot of pity towards Justin. Sometimes its as if he just want to kill himself, or that's were I'm think its leading to. (I admit, I'm morbid) I'd like it more if the photography element was brought in more, just because I like the whole link it has atm :)

In all honestly, this is a great story and I appreciate the time you've spent on it.
Witch19 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Loving ur fic, can't wait for next update.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Oh snap. He knew the entire time and jut pretended that he didn't? That makes him seem really vindictive then.

I still feel sorry for him though...he's really messed up.
FerSureMaybe chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
dun Dun DUN!

I love this story so much! I totally just assumed Justin was completely oblivious and to blinded by his hate to see that Tony loved him. Can you say game changer? Can't wait to see what happened next!
Jia chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Ohhhhmmmyyygooshh! I'm so freakinfracken happy! I'm so happy with reading this chapter! Oh myyy so many goodies in this one! Kyyyaaa! Thank you for the updattteee!
Arillian chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
As always, you rock. This chapter rocks. And already, I want more. And then some. :)
fellintothemoon chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I am absolutely loving this story! I especially like how you didn't just tell about Justin and Tony's past, but you're revealing it slowly over the course of the story.

At first I didn't like Justin at all and I thought he was sketchy, but as I've continued to read, I've started to feel bad for him and now I just want him to be successful. Seriously though, Justin and Tony need to be together. Like, now. I think they're so cute, but Tony's a bit of an asshole now. I'd probably be the same if the guy I loved did something like that to me, though.

I adore the plot, the characters, and your writing style is amazing. Keep up the good work :)
aynon chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Awesome. I genuinely didn't think that Justin knew, but now that Chris says it, it really makes sense. No I really wonder how much of the current Justin is an act. Please don't keep us hanging too long, I need to know what happens next :P
BGPearl chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Really good !

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »